1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube Channel Question

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by charmingvideos, Feb 17, 2021.

Hello,

I have a Youtube Channel with lots of videos made. All videos relate to different topics such as bakeries, social media, real estate and so on...

My question is this: Can I create sub-categories on my Youtube Channel?

Example: A category called real estate videos and list all videos relating to that topic under that category.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you a bunch.

charmingvideos, Feb 17, 2021 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can create playlists and categorize videos in those.
    Create playlists in video upload page. That's the easiest place I know from where you can create playlists.
    Then go to edit video section, select the video you want, and tick the play list in which you want the video to be in.
    Do this for all your videos.

Why do you want this anyways?
    It does not affects your video listing in search.

JEET, Feb 18, 2021 IP
  3. uday_yadav2

uday_yadav2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is video, I think that will give you some idea

uday_yadav2, Apr 6, 2021 IP
  4. nerdipod

nerdipod Member

Best Answers:
    I think yes.
    Youtube changes the functional regular.
    I do not have Youtube channel, but I think that I have seen some channels like that with sub categories.

nerdipod, Apr 6, 2021 IP
  5. Nofussseo

Nofussseo Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, it's probably best to have a new channel set up for each niche. You say youtube channel, so you've loads of different videos on one channel? It's also best to stick with a series, for example, if you're making a video on SEO, you could make a playlist and Make the first video be something like "How To Do Keyword Research 2021 UPDATED" & in the thumbnail have a big 1 next to the text so it signifies to the viewers that theirs more videos in that playlist to come. Your next one could be "How to do on page SEO 2021" etc etc. People love lists.

Nofussseo, Jul 27, 2021 IP
  6. Hutchison

Hutchison Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, You can simply create sub playlist and organize your video as playlist based. Adding videos to a YouTube playlist is simple. Underneath every video is an Add to the icon (appears as a plus symbol). Any playlists you create appear in the drop-down menu, along with a Watch Later option and a Create new playlist option.

Hutchison, Jul 28, 2021 IP
  7. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    You surly can create a sub playlists, but I agree with other guys that you should split your channel and create a couple of separate Youtube channels that will have different specific topics.

NicoleW, Jul 28, 2021 IP
  8. Grampus

Grampus Member

Best Answers:
    Create one channel per main niche but you can add playlists for certain themes if they are related. For example, a weight loss channel could have playlists on supplements, exercises, keto diet, belly fat loss etc. If you suddenly had videos on dog training, it would not work.

Grampus, Jul 28, 2021 IP