1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Become a Youtube Gaming Channel Creator

Discussion in 'Services' started by netdriver788, Feb 15, 2021.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,
    I am a gaming content creator and I was also in YouTube and made many videos which got 1m views. Due to monetization restriction and other criteria YouTube disable monetization for my videos so I deleted my gaming channel. But my passion is not over yet. I can still create beautiful gaming videos which will definitely yield thousanda of views. It is genuinely created by me and all you have to do is to voice over the gameplay. I will upload the video to the channel and make it private and you can edit the video and put commentary on it and make it live. I can make PS2 , Original Xbox and also PC game videos. Please content if you are interested. I can upload video on daily basis.

netdriver788, Feb 15, 2021 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Why not created or buy another channel.that already monetized and start over again..

robyries, Feb 16, 2021 IP
  3. netdriver788

netdriver788 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Problem is commentary is mandatory now in YouTube for gaming channels. That's why I sell the gameplay part of the video and someone with creative and beautiful voice can voice over and monetize their channel. Its like a partnership where I make video and you can give creative voice. I hope you understand.

netdriver788, Feb 16, 2021 IP
  4. eamong

eamong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you do videos besides gaming im looking for videos based on voip, example 3cx & Microsoft teams, let me know if that's something you can do ?

eamong, Apr 8, 2021 IP