1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stand Alone Email

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by DevNot, Feb 1, 2021.

Hey guys, I was looking at Kinsta, but I have always had my Site Email included with hosting which is something they don't do.

I am keen to understand the process regardless due to the unreliability of many Hosts out there.

So lets say any host, HOW does one setup email outside of your Host?

Do you re-reroute mail only from your registry? Currently I am using Enom.com
    for that.

TYIA

DevNot, Feb 1, 2021 IP
  2. SolaDrive

SolaDrive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a few different ways to have your email handled from outside of your hosting service. Some people use an external SMTP mail server, some people use a relay service, some use a POP3 method. For example, you would purchase a mail service from a mail provider like SendGrid or Mailchimp and they would help get your mail relayed through their service rather than your hosting service.

SolaDrive, Feb 1, 2021 IP
  3. FaveHosting

FaveHosting Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to change your MX records for receiving emails at your email hosting provider and to send mail you are using the SMTP server of your email hosting provider.

FaveHosting, Feb 9, 2021 IP