1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there an option for an Amazon Seller to add a Promo-Code field on an Amazon Page ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by xarzu, Jan 14, 2021.

I wonder if something like exists or is offered to me as an option to use. As I get my Amazon store front set up, I think it would be very helpful to me and customers if I had the ability to include place on the page where someone can enter a promotion code or the name of someone who referred them to my product. The intention of this is to offer word-of mouth-advertising. I hoped I am explaining this feature using easy to understand terminology. Let me give you an example. You hear from time-to-time in a commercial on the radio or even in an ad on a web site to "add promo-code..." in order to get a discount or something. This, I assume, is a way to track the effectiveness of advertisement and which advertisers are doing a good job at driving traffic. That would be one good use. But I think another good use is to give word-of-mouth advertising a boost.

xarzu, Jan 14, 2021 IP
  2. Shippingguru717

Shippingguru717 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should check out ladels.com, I just recommended them to another user on this site. They let you advertise on your shipping label. They don't have a direct plugin to Amazon yet, but I read that they are adding it soon. But basically, they allow you to sync or import all of your orders into their system and then you can add coupons, text, themes, logo, qr codes etc to your shipping label so you could technically sell something on ebay or amazon and then advertise your site on the label and give them coupon by visiting your site. I have tried a lot of different shipping solutions but theirs is really cool IMO. I have noticed people visiting my site from my ebay and etsy sales because of the coupon i added on their package through the label. You can also kind of do your own QA testing by sending certain coupon codes to certain buyers. You can literally print these labels onto any paper from any printer and you can really do a lot with them if you're smart about it. I have QR codes going to different pages that I want people visiting and its really working check them out.

Shippingguru717, Jan 25, 2021 IP