1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best payments getway with digital products selling online?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by clownasd, Jan 18, 2021.

Hello, i have a website selling online service like Tiktok fans, facebook likes, is there any payments getway can i use for digital products selling online?

Thanks in advance,
    George

clownasd, Jan 18, 2021 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depend on country ..... If you are selling your products or services globally then Paypal is always best ... secondary you can use stripe, 2checkout, ccavenue etc. If you are selling on national basis like in India then Payumoney, instamojo etc is best to collect INR.

I recommend paypal for global because people believe on Paypal more than other payment gateways.

seomanualsubmission, Jan 19, 2021 IP
  3. AndroidST

AndroidST Member

Best Answers:
    If you use PayPal, it will eventually get banned. They're now against such services are banning accounts every day.
    Crypto would be a better option in my opinion.

AndroidST, Jan 22, 2021 IP
  4. Jennifer Simon

Jennifer Simon Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several payment gateways available in the market that support the payment for digital products. However, the most popular payment gateway that is used for the eCommerce transaction currently is "Recurly", as they are ideal for recurring payments and highly secure. It is a third-party payment processor that supports credit cards, Amazon Pay, PayPal, and other major payment options for your digital products.

Jennifer Simon, Feb 23, 2021 IP
  5. Cynthia Moreno

Cynthia Moreno Peon

Best Answers:
    If you’re selling your products internationally you should choose the payment gateway more carefully. The first thing to keep in mind is the ease of integration and flow of transactions. In addition to that, you can check out other features like smooth checkout, multiple payment methods (including credit/ debit cards, UPI, net banking, etc), availability in most countries, PCI and DSS compliance, and fraud detection.

Once you have made sure the chosen payment gateway checks all the requirement boxes, you can go ahead with it. You can check these payment gateways to be double sure.

Hope this helps you :)

Cynthia Moreno, Jul 16, 2021 IP
  6. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer will work great here, seems like this is the best option for you

NicoleW, Jul 26, 2021 IP
  7. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payment gateways are constantly dependent on the country, however, PayPal is the greatest option, in my opinion.

usaukclassifieds, Jul 26, 2021 IP
  8. Marilami

Marilami Peon

Best Answers:
    The digital advertising industry stands as one of the most vital sectors in America.

Marilami, Aug 9, 2021 IP
  9. Amit Kumar Mondal

Amit Kumar Mondal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use PayPal for global payment collection. For India, there are many reputed payment gateways like PayU, Cashfree, https://sifipay.com etc, which provide instant settlement in Indian rupees.

Amit Kumar Mondal, Jan 11, 2022 IP
  10. nextsmm

nextsmm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is various payment method that you can use according to the country that you target. But PayPal is the first option you can consider

nextsmm, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  11. 4DL

4DL Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my experience, PayPal hands down. The main reason is that it gives the customer confidence buying from us.

4DL, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  12. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on the country you are in and from where you want to do the selling. Stripe is a very good payment gateway but it's not accepted in every country which is really a shame. PayPal you can use for some time, but not too long. Payoneer would maybe be the best choice for you as it can be used in many places and they don't have too big fees. Cryptos could also be an option but that is only if you are operating worldwide.

VortexAlpha, Jan 21, 2022 IP
  13. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal and stripe hold payment for such type of services.
    Better choose crypto or other gateways.
    2checkout is even worse according to my experience

awesome1, Feb 16, 2022 IP
  14. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does payoneer offer shopping cart for this type of service?

awesome1, Feb 16, 2022 IP
  15. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer Stripe or PayPal. Search for what's available in your area and then check to see who offers the lowest fees.

cronik, Jun 17, 2022 IP
  16. Erin T

Erin T Peon

Best Answers:
    If your business is global, crypto is the best option. Paypal, payoneer, skrill, are not global similar to most payments getway.

Erin T, Jun 28, 2022 IP
  17. Polyaxin

Polyaxin Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many reliable partners you can get integrated into your business. I think Stripe, PayPal, etc., won't work for you. Try something different High-risk payment solutions may work for you. Try something like this.
    It's hard to find reliable partners who have a match with our niche.
    I tried the most and integrated 2 solutions last year. I went through many discussions with providers. We were excited by their words at the end of the day. The result were no. Try harder, you'll find it .

Polyaxin, Jul 4, 2022 IP
  18. Marione Payott

Marione Payott Peon

Best Answers:
    +1 vote for PayPal.

Marione Payott, Jul 11, 2022 IP
  19. Anna Chubatiuk

Anna Chubatiuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe PayPal is the most convenient and widespread. It works in 200+ countries and serves the most widespread card providers like Citibank, Mastercard, Visa, and many more. Adding PayPal as a payment method to a web store may increase the checkout conversion rate up to 40%. It charges 2.29% + 0.9 USD per in-person transaction and 2.59% + 0.49 USD for online payment. The only cons I would mention are:

• High chargeback fees
    • The account can be suspended without any prior notice. Reactivating may take up to 180 days, leading to sales losses.
    You can check out this article to learn more about different payments getaway option and why are they useful - https://grinteq.com/blog/payment-gateway-list-for-ecommerce

Anna Chubatiuk, Nov 14, 2022 IP
  20. WBMSMART7

WBMSMART7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Different sites provide different payment methods for Online payment. I think you should adobe that payment gateway which are easy to access. If you purchase online from other counties' site then PayPal and Payoneer are the best gateways.
    if you want buy online you can check this site services. (WBM)

WBMSMART7, Nov 17, 2022 IP