1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying UK based php programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by THMS, Jan 21, 2021.

Hi,

I am looking for a UK based programmer to come in with me on a business idea. There is some money to put into this, but having been over promised and under delivered by a few people in the past on different projects I want someone who is prepared to work with me on this.

I do not want to go in to details at this stage, but I want to create a website that is ultimately a form that cross references with a database to provide a list of products in the financial services industry - there is obviously more to it than that (registrations, API integrations in time, payment processing down the line), but it gives a very broad outline of what is needed.

I have worked in financial services for about 15 years, I run my own business which has been trading since 2013 as a sole trader and then 2016 as a limited company - in essence you can vet my business and credentials on companies house and the FCA register.

I have everything in place to get the venture earning money once this is done, we have insurance we are regulated by the FCA, we have the agreements with the banks etc. But it must be someone in the UK.

Thank you.

THMS, Jan 21, 2021 IP