1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing Automation Tool Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Diego Arango, Apr 2, 2020.

Hello guys, hope everyone is doing fine given the current circumstances. I need your valuable assistance. I need to set up a marketing automation for a client of mine (send some emails, and send SMS to the contacts than opened them and then send a WhatsApp message). I researched but have not found a software that integrates the 3 media. Can someone suggest me one that fulfill this need? Or perhaps can you suggest me a way to overcome this? I've tested Agile CRM and Active Campaign's marketing automation but they only support email and SMS.
    Thank you in advance and stay safe and healthy!

Diego Arango, Apr 2, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know how straightforward the whatsapp api is but it would be pretty easy to write something that does that

Send the email through a service that does callbacks on open or click events (I use Mandrill).
    Get the callback to send (or schedule) an SMS using something like clicksend and to send (or schedule) a message to send to Whatsapp.

sarahk, Apr 2, 2020 IP
  3. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For emails, you can use a tool like MailChimp to maximize the outreach of your campaigns, you can also use automated chatbots in case of scheduling calls through your website.

Sam Sabir, Apr 28, 2020 IP
  4. PrimitiveSense.com

PrimitiveSense.com Peon

Best Answers:
    For emails- Mailchimp we use
    Social media - we have used both Later.com and OneUp
    SMS is tricky and combining all three is so difficult and we are on a hunt too. At the moment we end up doing most by hand apart from social and emails; SMS i am not sure. Let us know if anyone provides the perfect answer! Keep hunting

PrimitiveSense.com, Jun 3, 2020 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked at HubSpot? They are on the high end of marketing automation tools and they may do what you want. I would also look at Pardot (now owned by SalesForce) which is another high end tool. In fact, I would not be surprised if there is an Add-On (or Add-Ons) for SalesForce that offers the functionality you need. They have a gazillion software partners. Marketo rounds out the Top 3 marketing automation tools, AFAIK, though my info is about a year or two old so something else may have come up since then.

jrbiz, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  6. Emmanuel Finer

Emmanuel Finer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For all your marketing needs from email marketing automation to lead funnels and sales funnels, I suggest GetResponse. use my link to get a free ebook. 90% of people fail because they don't follow the steps mentioned in this ebook, I urge you not to fall into that trap.

https://ten-tips-to-understanding-content-marketing.gr8.com/

Emmanuel Finer, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  7. megmontp

megmontp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With the increasing number of sales lead generating services, the need arises to in advance identify the most valuable sales leads - the sales contacts you should call first.

It is necessary that you build up sales lead history first. You need to pursue a number of sales leads (at a minimum - 100), of which you notice whether that sale lead was successful. Also, you need to register characteristics of these sales leads. For the B2B market, examples of such characteristics are:
    - Sales last quarter to this customer
    - Days since last contact with customer
    - How well product fits customers needs
    - Price of product
    - Promotional material recently sent

etc.

Each sales lead can be represented as one row in a spreadsheet, which each column one of the characteristics from above. The last column specifies whether the sale lead resulted in a sale.

With this history, you can build a sales lead ranking model with software from:
    https://insight-classifiers.com
    You can subsequently use the ranking model to compute the expected result of each future sales lead - that is, whether it is likely to result in a sale.

megmontp, Jul 8, 2020 IP
  8. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Marketing is very important for your business and marketing automation tools have become an integral part of marketing strategies. I have used tow marketing automation tools: LinkedCamp and MeetAlfred. They both are amazing if you are looking forward to boosting your conversion rate. Other then these, you can also use LinkedIn Helper.

susiparker, Sep 30, 2020 IP
  9. Millie Jack

Millie Jack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on which type of activities you want to automate. To send automated emails, you can use MailChimp, Hubspot, LinkedCamp, etc.

Millie Jack, Jan 19, 2021 IP
  10. mongp

mongp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can have a freelancer create you a custom bot to the features you need.

mongp, Feb 2, 2021 IP
  11. johnsimirion

johnsimirion Peon

Best Answers:
    I know only email drip campaigns by snovio. This tool lets you create a personalized drip email sequence, so you can feel more in control of your workflow.

johnsimirion, Feb 10, 2021 IP
  12. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on which marketing filed do you need automatization for since it's not the same in all cases. For social media, for example, SocialBee and Buffer can be pretty useful, for emails you have Mailchimp, Sendinblue, and other useful tools, and so on. They aren't completely automatized, but they can help.

VortexAlpha, Feb 7, 2022 IP