1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Graphics for Slot Machine Game - Paypal

Discussion in 'Design' started by CannabisSEO, Dec 21, 2020.

I am needing graphics made for a new slot machine game. Please post or PM me your quote for the following and I will pick a designer to work with for this project.

Here is what I need;
    - Background Image - 1400x958px to be a backdrop for the game
    - Banner Image - 750x500px banner image to link the game on homepage
    - 12 Images for Slot Reels - 200x200px each image. Each image will go along with general theme of the game. 9 themed images and also 1 "wild" image, 1 "scatter" image and 1 "free spin image"

Please provide a quote for all the above, and also the estimated time to complete. I will provide 50% payment up front and other 50% upon successful completion. Will have many games to make so could lead to a lot of future work.

If you have any questions please let me know. I would like to select a designer for this project within the next 24 hours. Thanks!

CannabisSEO, Dec 21, 2020 IP
  2. Huntgallery

Huntgallery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    What is the theme of the game and what style are you looking for, or is it up to the artist to theme the game for you?

Huntgallery, Jan 17, 2021 IP