1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google My Business About

Discussion in 'Google' started by Temizlikbu, Jan 17, 2021.

First of all, please forgive me for taking your time.

I live in Turkey and 39 years old. I still can't make money.
    There is a car I bought from my mother. I collect the carpets from the customers and have them washed elsewhere.

I do not have any shops. Therefore, I cannot add businesses to the maps. I have 3 daughters and I have to take care of them.

Can you please tell me the shortcut to show my business on google maps?

I swear to you in the presence of God that I will not tell anyone. I will only use it for Carpet washing.

I took your time, please don't be angry with me. Best regards.

I do not know english. I can speak Turkish.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021
    Temizlikbu, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi

You can get Google to list your home address - assuming it is safe to do so.

While it's helpful to have a google listing like that you can succeed without one.
    • Hand out flyers
    • give cards to your customers to pass on
    • give cards to the carpet cleaners so they can recommend you
    • put cards on local noticeboards
    • create a free blog at wordpress.com showing how you've helped people

sarahk, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't the case, but I am still questioning what percentage of people in Turkey rely on Google / Google My Business while searching for services. Will it make more sense to try to get your business on the local sites (similar to Yelp) and search engine? For example, Baidu and Yandex have a larger share in their respective countries.

qwikad.com, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Reading daily newspapers is still something that a lot of Turks like to do. Why don't you spend a little bit of money and advertise in either Harriyet, Sabah, Posta or Sozcu, or Haberturk? People where you live will see the ads and business will pick up, good luck to you with all.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    Spoiltdiva, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  5. James Patterson

James Patterson Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get your business listing on google and google should allow you to hide your home address and you also can create facebook page for your business. Facebook also can get you some business from the community. Keep telling people about your business to whom you meet. handout flyers, business cards and also if you want to spend money, you can advertise on local newspaper and boost your Facebook page post.

James Patterson, Jan 20, 2021 IP