1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelance SEO Website Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Zone06, Jan 11, 2021.

Looking for feedback on the following website I created for SEO services in my local area. https://mstseo.co.uk/ Thanks.

Zone06, Jan 11, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks pretty good. I actually like that the theme looks a bit clunky because it reinforces that you're just one person who is more interested in SEO and results than gloss.

Code like this does make me wonder if you understand the SEO power of lists

<ul><li><strong>Crawl-ability, Errors &amp; Indexing Issues </strong></li></ul>

<ul><li><strong>Website Structure Review &amp; Recommendations</strong></li></ul>
    HTML:

sarahk, Jan 11, 2021 IP
  3. james Moores

james Moores Member

Best Answers:
    You should optimize your Title and use your domain name in your title before or after the main Title and meta description needs to optimize too
    SEO Warrington - Internet Marketing Services - MSTSEO

SEO marketing consultant in Warrington and the surrounding area. I have 10 years of experience ranking and working with websites.

james Moores, Jan 11, 2021 IP
  4. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, It is beginning my friend, I praise your initiative. But on the basis of SEO perspective, you need to improvise your website. There are some basic points to improvise your site, you need to work on:-
    1. Meta Title
    2. Meta description
    3. H1 & H2
    4. Use an attractive theme
    5. Increase your content limit

Any other help you need, You can ask anything about SEO related questions.

brack nelson, Jan 11, 2021 IP
  5. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, I'm no SEO expert... but I can suggest a few things from a design perspective.

1. your contact information should be upfront...something like this https://seomileage.com/freelance-seo-consultant/
    2. you can also add an extra section for the "hire me" thing...
    3. having a consistent font-family for the content makes it more readable..
    and as like others suggests, you should put more emphasize on the SEO of your own site...

c4cyber, Jan 13, 2021 IP
  6. john.peter

john.peter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks nice.

john.peter, Jan 13, 2021 IP
  7. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know the H1 & H2 is a recommended practice, however I really can't see any noticeable gain from using them. Even the meta description is often not used by google, much of the time they just take a snippet from your content. The theme is something I have been thinking about changing for awhile, after the covid lockdowns I put this project on hold, worked on other things.

Zone06, Jan 14, 2021 IP
  8. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO and Keywords. I was experimenting with many of the keywords, after looking at the traffic of local SEO agencies, (SEO Warrington) seemed like the only one worth going for. It was ranking high on page 2, out ranking some agencies, however dropped over the last few months.

Zone06, Jan 14, 2021 IP
  9. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with your point which is about snippets. I missed that point. Thanks to add it.

brack nelson, Jan 18, 2021 IP
  10. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like how you try to make the website matrices, as not able to do and look like one.
    Not everyone understand web build can do SEO, and the website is the second sentence.
    Link page is as titled in the name overall nice effort and i bet you understand SEO.

EvoWRZ®, Feb 14, 2021 IP
  11. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    Don't like anything, absolutely nothing.
    First of all, Warrington is a small place, so SEO for this small location must be very simple, but even searching for "SEO Warrington" I don't see your site in the results.
    Another thing. You offer a service, so present yourself in the most attractive way.
    Where is a well-designed site with a good memorable logo, nice images, and a pleasant color scheme?
    Why I should choose you if you even can't order a professional site for your business?
    You don't have time? Ok, but maybe you also don't have time for my tasks if I decide to hire you, so why I would bother to so a busy person?

mayazir, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  12. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Warrington is actually a big town, and the agencies in the surrounding towns and cities are all competing for it. It used to be at the top of page 2 for SEO Warrington, when the lock downs happened I put the idea on hold and worked on other things and haven't updated the website in 18 months, the rankings seem to drop in that time. Only now when the demand has increased I'm considering trying again.

Zone06, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  13. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    200k population is NOT a big city.
    The visual aspect of the site is not professional, I don't see any effort invested into its creation.

mayazir, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  14. yasser19

yasser19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Festinger Vault is a great website to find premium WordPress themes and plugins easily.this link, take you to official website: https://festingervault.com

yasser19, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  15. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only 15 - 20 miles from the biggest city in the north of England, Manchester 2.5 Million population, Liverpool is nearer, lots of agencies in the surrounding area.

Zone06, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  16. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    You promise SEO optimization in Warrington, and it is much easier than just SEO optimization because it is more generic.
    For sure your potential clients are not SEO and web design companies working worldwide, but local businesses and they are much easier to bring to the 1st pages if you add Warrington to the keyword.
    I mean "SEO Warrington", "Accountant in Warrington", "Auto repair Warrington" - all these keywords are easier than "Accountant in London", "Auto repair in New York" or "Mobile App development" - etc. But even searching for "SEO Warrington" I don't see you in the search results. You must appear on the 1st page, otherwise why I should trust you if you even cant position your own site?
    And your site must look representative and not like it is now, in late 90th-style.

mayazir, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  17. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Again this idea was not worked on and the site was abandoned during the lock downs. I haven't even been looking for clients in that time.

Zone06, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  18. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    Listen, 1 year ago (!!) you asked for a review of your site.
    Review what?
    There is nothing to review - no design, no good content, no optimization.
    If you need a review, first do at least 50% of the work.
    Now, 1 year later, the site is still the same...
    Lockdown? In 2021? I don't remember lockdowns in 2021.

mayazir, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  19. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No optimization, I think you will find it passes an audit very well, accept for links. So you have no idea what you are talking about. I also have a content website which is in the top 1% of all active websites.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    Zone06, Feb 23, 2022 IP
  20. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    As your potential client, who has no idea about optimization, I don't care about a few posts which you insist are great.
    The only thing I see is a very poor-made website with a logo in 90th-style.
    Do you understand what does mean to represent yourself to your potential client?
    You can sit at home in shorts, but if you go to the meeting with your potential client - you must wear a suit.

mayazir, Feb 23, 2022 IP