1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linking Analytics with Instagram Ads

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Phil1, Nov 6, 2020.

Hey guys,
    this is my first post, so i hope its placed right and I'll hope to become a part of the opportunity.
    We are promoting restaurants with Instagram Ads. Now we are trying to track those results.
    For normal tracking we are creating a special landing page where customers can immediately preocede to placing an order.
    Our fear is that some customers are reconsidering after seeing the ad and ordering later that day or on one of the next days.
    Is there a possibility to track those convertions even if they just google the restaurants days after seeing the ad. We informed ourselves, but didn't manage to find an easy solution, especially because in Germany its you now have to accept the cookies, so the Facebook Pixel might not be activated when its on the main website of the restaurant.(They contact the restaurant over their webseite, not our specific landing page.)
    I hope thats understandable.
    Phil

Phil1, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  2. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    Tag the link to your website using GAs URL builder. The traffic will then look in the report with the dimensions you define. Note that you can only track traffic where your GA code sits, so for example, it wouldn't show traffic to your Instagram photos, as that's on Instagram's website.

Daniel165, Jan 8, 2021 IP
  3. HimanshuThakur

HimanshuThakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, you can do that

HimanshuThakur, Jan 11, 2021 IP