1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WooCommerce site URL structure help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Malcolm912, Dec 28, 2020.

Hi there, we have a woocommerce store and noticing that most pages that get traffic from are blog post related or the home page, most products or categories are very low in traffic even though each category and the product has a very good long description that is unique and written well. I wanted to ask if anyone knows about how woocommerce URL structure should be set up, at the moment we are using a few permalink plugins to modify the way URLs are displayed, eg domainname.com/category/product.html as an example, I believe that we removed domainname.com/shop/category/product.html from the equation even though you can still visit the URL and see the whole product range, also from memory I think that the original setup of woo was something like domainname.com/shop/product-category/category/product.html, I think that we have a hidden shop and product-category.

Can anyone suggest the best way to set up product URLs?

Malcolm912, Dec 28, 2020 IP
  2. tofarch

tofarch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    by using the Products details url in the Woo commerce websites. Or use Perma url structure in Commodore website pages.

tofarch, Dec 29, 2020 IP