1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to make money with a dating site need advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SᴩiDᴇЯ, Dec 19, 2020.

Hi, Everyone I have started a website for a dating site, the platform is PHP and the theme is from Skadate, so the website is very safe and bug proof.

I have done the google analytics setup and the google maps, I have no experience with the advertising side of it, my Paypal payment system is full setup and it runs all cards, the SEO is pre done by Skadate so i am not sure if we can add to it so i need the person who helps me to know about SEO.

I have organized some fake members through Skadate with Premium settings to be added to the site in a couple weeks, just so the site doesn't look empty.

I am looking for someone who can help me get the website noted over the web so i can start driving traffic to the site, i am located in Melbourne, Australia and the website is a 8 digit dot com site and i will give the site name to the person that can help me.

So if you know a little SEO and understands PHP platform then please PM me, I really want to make a go of this business.

Any advice and any help would be much appreciated, and any criticism, I will look into as well.

Thank you.
    Regards
    Paul

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    SᴩiDᴇЯ, Dec 19, 2020 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get noticed and appear busy, then set up a blog as well as a forum section. You'll need to moderate this though, so it will take up some of your free time. If you don't do this then you will just be yet another dating site and will die a slow death. (6 months to a year)

Spoiltdiva, Dec 20, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Forget SEO for a dating site, you need traffic and lots of it.

Tinder got a huge boost in NZ through cleverly targetted radio station phone-ins with people sharing their dating mishaps and Tinder branding wrapped around the segments.

I'm sure you've done all the standard business planning so you know what is your Unique Sales Proposition. Tinder, Bumble, Grindr - they all have something that sets them apart. You need to exploit your USP in your advertising so that the message gets out.

I doubt people search for dating apps. They know what's available and they rely on word of mouth and advertising to make them aware of new sites.

This is depressing from an SEO standpoint: https://trends.google.com/trends/ex...ralia,dating australia,find singles australia

sarahk, Dec 20, 2020 IP
  4. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarahk.
    Thank you for your input this is a great help to me and I have already made some contact with someone who sell's traffic.

Hi Spoiltdiva.
    Thank you for your input, on my site I have Blogs - Groups - Chatrooms - Forum and I have a games area but not setup yet and I am setting a Live Video Chat as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2020
    SᴩiDᴇЯ, Dec 20, 2020 IP
  5. CastroS

CastroS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Online dating is really very popular now. But there are sites like tinder. You need to find something to attract more target audience to your site.

CastroS, Dec 24, 2020 IP
  6. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the best way to get targeted audience? everyone is selling popup/pop under pop over what does that even mean?

Anyway thank for your response i will take it on board.

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Dec 24, 2020 IP
  7. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What will be your edge from other dating sites? just curious.

fencerstars, Dec 24, 2020 IP
  8. nhungha

nhungha Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to get noticed and appear busy, then set up a blog as well as a forum section. You'll need to moderate this though, so it will take up some of your free time. gui hang di my

nhungha, Dec 24, 2020 IP
  9. HenryChinaski37

HenryChinaski37 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a fairly competitive topic in SEO. You need a large budget, it might be better to use ads for the site.

HenryChinaski37, Dec 25, 2020 IP
  10. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any general dating site will require HUGE amounts of traffic & advertising because there is so much competition from the big sites. Unless you can SEO for a particular niche, but it must be very narrow....then you might stand a chance of being noticed above the rest.

asmodeus, Jan 1, 2021 IP