1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice wanted - Best SEO for a new forum

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by overhere, Jun 20, 2020.

1. NeoWebs

NeoWebs Member

Best Answers:
    I don't really think that Forex marketing is a dead niche in my opinion as a member has opined here. I believe that it is a good niche with a lot of people curious to learn something new. Even if it sounds like it has been talked a bout so much, there are many people hearing about Forex for the first time every single day.

My first approach to doing this is to create content myself. And focus on low competition content that are mostly questions so that search engines can start sending you good traffic. Oh, and you will have to do SEO really well. Do a lot of questions and keep sharing. It doesn't matter whether there are people commenting on the posts at first. I would then make the readers sign up by locking some parts of the content, and with the promise that they would learn something by joining (and make sure they really do by giving them content worth staying).
    That's how I would approach it to start with.

NeoWebs, Dec 1, 2020 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you keep your house clean and safe?

By checking all the locks on a regular or weekly basis, taking out trash, painting the house once in a while, listening to the family members by hearing them what they have to say about their home, restraining them if needed etc.

It's the same about forums. Just you do it online.;):p:cool:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    mrb1129, Dec 1, 2020 IP
  3. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    haha, Is too different thing , Oh come painting i don't paint much to be honest, even change the locks and check, as long can lock , do the job is good.

YujinTan, Dec 1, 2020 IP
  4. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whether you agree with me or not, doesn't matter. The point is you need to keep a close eye on your community. Otherwise it won't sustain.

mrb1129, Dec 1, 2020 IP
  5. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, this is why I also point out , about coming to oversee it maintenance is from spammer , etc misc stuffs also need Moderators to over see too

YujinTan, Dec 2, 2020 IP