1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Kids Gaming Website, High Searches Keyword in Internet, Newbie Friendly,No experience Needed

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yogadull, Aug 15, 2020.

Hello, Thank you for watching my auction. Today I am selling my new beautiful gaming site https://kidsgamesfree.net

Currently there are so many searches online for this keyword. As example the term 'kids games online' has 27.000 searches a month in google, 'kids games online for free' has 22.000 searches.

Domain name are chosen carefully so I only choose the best domain name and high value, this is Premium Domain Name ( Exact Match Keyword Domain, worth thousands) so that it has the potential to become a large and profitable business and has high value investments.

Site is running on WordPress which is a very easy to manage and update. I have already installed a nice responsive theme so you don't have to worry about mobile or tablet visitors. All plugins and settings necessary are already been installed.

To increase traffic you can order SEO services which shouldn't cost more than $100 but with more traffic revenue will be double or triple so it will still be profitable.

The Buyer Will Receive:

• kidsgamesfree.net domain pushed to buyer's namecheap account
    • All site contents, theme files and resources
    • Free transfer to your hosting server
    FAQ

What is the best hosting package to run websites?
    I highly recommended use Linux cPanel Hosting Package. The annual cost is only $36/year. The standard package is enough to run everything. You can also upgrade higher in the future if needed

What is required to keep the business operational?

pay domain and hosting

How does the business generate revenue?

display advertising (adsense, etc) affiliate network (amazon,etc)

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

domain and hosting

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?

Shared on social media

How can the future owner improve the business?

building SEO, create advertising

I am looking for some serious buyer who is ready to take over this site to the next level. If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to explain everything.

Let me know if you have questions

yogadull, Aug 15, 2020 IP
  2. Peter76

Peter76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 18
    How are you getting the games? Is it automatic? Wordpress plug-in?

Peter76, Nov 30, 2020 IP
  3. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    yes,it's using plugins

yogadull, Nov 30, 2020 IP