1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forsage - instant commission paid to you

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by RFHMmorg, Nov 26, 2020.

Hi DP Forum members, it’s been a long time since I’ve been here.

I was wondering who has heard of forsage and what your experiences are?

I have earnt over $200 from my original $30 investment. I have not had any issues with this, so I’m sorry if I’ve posted in the wrong thread, just trying to engage peoples thoughts on it?

cheers

RFHMmorg, Nov 26, 2020 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Forsage is a membership pyramid scheme and nothing more than an illegal scam. So you earned all this did you? Perhaps you are one of the anonymous benefactors who are scamming people?

Spoiltdiva, Nov 26, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. RFHMmorg

RFHMmorg Member

Best Answers:
    Haha that’s where your wrong you can earn without referring. And no I’m just an ordinary guy with 2 referrals thank you!

RFHMmorg, Nov 26, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ref: https://news.bitcoin.com/despite-wa...hereum-fueled-pyramid-scheme-forsage-thrives/

So... I guess it all depends on your risk profile. Don't give them money you can't afford to lose.

sarahk, Nov 26, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and Spoiltdiva like this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    A quote from the above^^^..."are taking advantage of uneducated people with the Forsage ponzi scheme SCAM". Nothing more really needs to be said.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 26, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You may have PROFITED at someone else's expense, but you sure never EARNED that money as you did NOTHING to enhance the value of what you "sold."

mmerlinn, Nov 26, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and Spoiltdiva like this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Pyramid schemes seem to just keep springing up. New flavors, but same old scam. And they can occasionally latch on to people who should know better. Case in point: many decades ago, I was a partner in a small high tech distribution company. We had successfully done years of business with a major corporation and our primary contact/sponsor there was a senior vice president. Note that this was probably a Fortune 50 company at the time. Well, he retired and we moved on to our next contact at the corporation. A few months later, my partners and I got a letter (LOL, this was before email) from the retired exec that indicated that he was getting involved with a significant business opportunity and thought to bring us into it. Of course, we were very interested and I believe we flew down to his home a few weeks later expecting to talk about a major business opportunity. Long story short: we found ourselves getting pitched to join his downstream at Amway. :rolleyes:

The lure of easy money mixed with greed clearly has the ability to cloud judgment in a wide variety of people.

jrbiz, Nov 27, 2020 IP
    bobbym, mmerlinn and sarahk like this.
  8. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is this ponzi scheme??

egoldzone, Dec 23, 2020 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Ponzi scheme = pyramid scheme = scam. The name may change, but it is all the same preying on victims who allow greed to cloud better judgement.

jrbiz, Dec 23, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.