1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best place to find Sales Reps?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by samilee80, Nov 23, 2020.

I have a service that I am selling and I am looking for a few good commission only sales reps. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to find these reps?

samilee80, Nov 23, 2020 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Since you say you are in NY, I will assume that you want to look for reps in the U.S., at least to start? It would be helpful if you identified the type of service (e.g., cleaning office buildings or installing IT servers?) I think that there are websites dedicated to this type of thing, but do not know any names, unfortunately. LinkedIn might be a place to post about your business/services and indicate that you are looking for ISR's. You also might want to look into some similar service providers like you and learn how they are selling. Some of them may be using ISR's, as well.

jrbiz, Nov 23, 2020 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  3. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you @jrbiz

Yes I am in NY. This would actually be a remote position. I have leads that I need to contact in regards to my FB Ad Services. The problem is I have so many leads that I cannot contact them all myself. I am looking for sales reps that I can give them the script and have them call and sell them over the phone. I used LinkedIn in the past for a previous venture and I don't like hiring off of FB because some people say the know what they are doing then they just sit and think they are going to get paid. That is where my dilemma is.

I appreciate your feedback it was most helpful.

samilee80, Nov 23, 2020 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Rephunter.net

Spoiltdiva, Nov 23, 2020 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you have some reasonable leads for a sales rep to follow up on, you are in a much better position than many companies looking for commission-only sales reps. Be sure to mention that in your ads, posts, etc., as that may attract higher quality reps.

jrbiz, Nov 23, 2020 IP