1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best and cheapest way to advertise a product?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Johnny2010, Jul 15, 2020.

1. WINstore

WINstore Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Media and Blogging are two of the most powerful resources you can use to optimize your online presence and brand awareness.

WINstore, Aug 22, 2020 IP
  2. Andy Dao

Andy Dao Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely recommend Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest.
    TikTok is presented with high quality leads with just a 15 seconds video and it works well!
    Master one first and slowly move on!

Guest posting is great but it takes a while too!

All the above is all free, but it does take some time to build an authoritative figure.

Good luck and let me know which one works best for you!

Andy Dao, Aug 26, 2020 IP
  3. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    The cheapest and the best are completely different concepts. The tips for using social media were good, but it's not cheap. You can try push ads and popunder

NicoleW, Sep 10, 2020 IP
  4. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    Creating a free blogger blog with a one page setup and using Pinterest for traffic and a Facebook Product Page.

cdawson6887, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  5. Caio T.

Caio T. Peon

Best Answers:
    Email outreach!

I like to grab a vertical that works for my niche, research about that audience and look for a database (e.g. startups). Then, I use an email collecting tool (like Hunter.io, Skrapp.io or Snov.io) and write a slick sequence. I make a list of emails and send the sequence.

If you do it right, you can get up to 5% answer rates - which means if you reach out to 20 people each day, you'll make 5 new contacts per week. If your product/service has a high ticket, that's a lot!

Last but not least, make sure you have a professional business presentation so when you score a meeting, you can wow them and build trust.

Caio T., Nov 6, 2020 IP
  6. Hely55

Hely55 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if you can find the cheapest way to advertise, because you can advertise for any budget, both for $ 10 and for $ 10,000. It already depends on what result you want to get.

Personally I choose Facebook. Yes, it is difficult to set up ad, there can be many problems with this. But if you set up advertising correctly, it gives good results. You can choose the audience you need. The only thing that makes me very nervous is that your ad can be blocked for nothing. And when you file an appeal, you can wait a week for a response.

What I like that there are people of all ages and affluence use Facebook, so it's easy to find the target audience.

Hely55, Nov 16, 2020 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For land based maybe you can distribute some flyers on the road while for internet based you must have an allocated budget in which you can advertise in some small related websites or active online communities.

KylieSweet, Nov 18, 2020 IP
  8. minhphuonghoang

minhphuonghoang Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, analyze your product. Who needs it? What's your customer's feature?
    Is the product has competitors? If so you can get attached to their customers and show them your product.

minhphuonghoang, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  9. Digibyte

Digibyte Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a traffic machine!

Digibyte, Nov 20, 2020 IP
  10. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to advertise a product is to find the right platform where most of your target audience hangs out. You can run a campaign or ads to reach the right people.

susiparker, Jan 14, 2021 IP
  11. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Most of my target audience hangs out in their garages or under their cars. So, how does your "advice" help me?

mmerlinn, Jan 14, 2021 IP
    Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  12. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find a relevant subreddit and pay to advertise there. Not sure why reddit is so overlooked, but the targeted traffic from there converts, trust me. I've made so many sales off of reddit its unbelievable.

cronik, Jan 14, 2021 IP
  13. Katherine Parkman

Katherine Parkman Peon

Best Answers:
    best way is to rank your blog/site through SEO and also use social media for marketing.

Katherine Parkman, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  14. Millie Jack

Millie Jack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are different marketing channels that you can use to advertise your brand. You can use SEO or social media marketing. It is absolutely cheap and gives amazing results.

Millie Jack, Jan 22, 2021 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The cheapest way would be to come on DP and write about your product. Make sure though that you don't get banned and.....whoops, too late.:confused:

Spoiltdiva, Jan 22, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  16. Vetonline_pro

Vetonline_pro Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Ads will be most cost effective channel. Because you can target ads on people interested in your product

Vetonline_pro, Jan 27, 2021 IP
  17. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Cheapest often means that you'll get lower opportunities and not so great results, but if you are in the beginning and looking for ways to increase your business without some high investments, I would recommend that you start with creating quality social media posts and publish them on more of them at once. Also, you could try to joins as many online groups as you can and to advertise your products there, as it won't cost you anything and you'll get a chance to connect with a bunch of people.

VortexAlpha, Feb 24, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  18. Gracia_2

Gracia_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    In general, social media ads and classified ads are the cheapest ways to market. Advertisements of this nature can be placed for as low as $20.

Gracia_2, Feb 24, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  19. Eli Parker

Eli Parker Peon

Best Answers:
    Build a company website. It may seem like common sense, but your business needs a website to be competitive online.

Eli Parker, Feb 24, 2022 IP
  20. solobeton

solobeton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Advertising a product can be done in a variety of ways, depending on the product and the target audience. However, some of the most common and affordable ways to advertise a product are through online advertising, social media marketing, and public relations.

Online advertising can be done through a variety of avenues, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. These platforms allow you to target your audience based on their interests and demographics, making your advertising more effective. Social media marketing is also a great way to reach a large audience, and it can be done relatively cheaply by creating posts and targeting viewers who are most likely to be interested in your product. And finally, public relations can be a great way to get your product in front of the eyes of potential customers. By sending out press releases and reaching out to journalists and bloggers, you can get your product in front of a large audience without spending a lot of money.

solobeton, Feb 25, 2022 IP