1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $100 logotype design contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by methad0ne, Oct 11, 2020.

1. me2_me2

me2_me2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are a lot of abandoned contest in this section , no feedback - no result and nothing at all.

me2_me2, Nov 3, 2020 IP
  2. CHSajid

CHSajid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have had a same issue, people are not trying, most people are getting designs from the Internet, and most of them are not even professional designers, it looks like they are just playing around with photoshop and thought to try their luck to win some cash by entering design contest. I don't blame the author. And no there is no binded contract in a contest. Why should one waste there money on a logo which they don't like or will never use? For what we know that Logo can be a copied template logo!

Honesty where are the professional designers that I used to see before, there were only 3 of them and the rest used to be use trying out photoshop.

I've just had a bad experience, and I'm going to go fiverr to get a design.

I'm not even the author and I've had a look at all the designs and out of all of them only found 1 to be 'ok' and all other ones are a joke. Like 1 person has designed 6 logo all in one go, clearly the word quality does not exist. And one person has just typed it in different fonts, I could have done that in word.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2020
    CHSajid, Nov 10, 2020 IP
    me2_me2 likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    There's an implicit contract. There's a choice of just asking for the portfolios of designers, picking one and working together. By choosing to have a contest there's a different relationship with the designers.

sarahk, Nov 10, 2020 IP
    Stefanov, puttu and me2_me2 like this.