1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you have any ideas how to boost your sites backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by HramI, Oct 27, 2020.

I'm currently creating a good amount of content for free guest posts, but I can't find good sites to place them. Do you have any lists of sites which approve quality content with a link in it?

HramI, Oct 27, 2020 IP
  2. EdwardCheuvas

EdwardCheuvas Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

Come up with a great topic idea, include a brief description of the post, and convince the site owner that your content will be helpful to their readers. A good guest blogging strategy can help you generate a ton of backlinks and get a boost in website traffic.

Have a good job.

EdwardCheuvas, Oct 27, 2020 IP
  3. HramI

HramI Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Best answer for now!

I'm trying to find relevant sites to ours that is WorkTime. It's an app for traking and connecting with employees while COVID-19. So employers can manage their employees.
    But it's hard to find sites specified on this topic.

I couldn't aplly a link insert, so I'll do it here https://www.worktime.com/

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    HramI, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  4. Yundc

Yundc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are useful for the SEO, but keep in mind that google is using sophisticated algorithms and they will detect if it is link spam. More than the number of backlinks the quality backlinks are good for improving the ranking. So try to make quality backlinks rather than focus on number.

Use forum replying, guest posting, check online profiles and update the site links in your profile etc are good options to increase backlinks.

Yundc, Oct 30, 2020 IP
  5. Kaloyan SEO

Kaloyan SEO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just keep trying, mate. It is always very difficult to find quality targets for guest blogging.

Kaloyan SEO, Nov 2, 2020 IP
  6. newpage

newpage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how you tried to looking before. But I easily found 693000 related topic sites to your website, that you can contact to guest post. Most of them I'm certain are ok with a backlink. Just go to google and search with this: "productivity software","guest post". Good luck.

newpage, Nov 5, 2020 IP
  7. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    Google Do-Follow backlinks lists. Usually it will be blogs that come up. You can comment on them with a link back to your website. This is the best free way to generate backlinks.

cdawson6887, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  8. cdawson6887

cdawson6887 Member

Best Answers:
    You can also google a term and put "blogspot" next to it and it will bring up blogger blogs targeted to your keyword.

cdawson6887, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  9. Raquib

Raquib Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is the most precious thing to prompt your backlink.

Raquib, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  10. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Hi sounds like you enjoy writing, have you considered posting on Ezine Articles. It's a good reputable site and you are allowed to leave a link in the article. Your writing skills need to be top notch and if they are (which I think they would be) then you should have no problem posting articles here with the view to getting some good backlinks. Hope this helps. All the best. Harvey

Harvey Wolf, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  11. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody still having success with Ezine Articles? Back in the day you would be able to get traffic from their site, but I haven't seen ezinearticles rank for anything in almost a decade now.

cronik, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  12. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use search operators with your main keywords for example if you write about technology then use technology intitle:"write for us".
    After that extract serp result from seoquake then sort your data based on DA and SS.

brack nelson, Nov 20, 2020 IP
    davilama2682 and cronik like this.
  13. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is the best way to go about finding sites to write for.

cronik, Nov 20, 2020 IP
  14. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    My bet is that backlinking is still relevant. Google changes each day. what he disregards today may gain traction tomorrow. So all SEO experts are just playing the game with cards closer to their chests. So Do everything google likes and let him select what he prefers.

shakiba.proba, Dec 15, 2020 IP
  15. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be more general in your blog choosing. Employment and Health blogs alone would accommodate what you are describing into their fold. Directing such specific backlinks too quickly will look unnatural. You have to do the combing/selecting of blogs you want your own content to be on for your own backlink building. There is no list, which is what you are hoping someone provides.

davilama2682, Jan 3, 2021 IP