1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CheapDomains.com - a real company or are they going down the drain?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by gitte mejer, Oct 28, 2020.

I have used CheapDomain for many years, even though they every now and again have overcharged, and then it has been H... on earth to get in touch with them, in writing or per phone.

Now it's the same problem, in May 2020 they sent me an email that they had overcharged. Since then, I have tried to get in contact with them - without any luck.

You cannot mail them, that doesn't work at all - the phone number they have on their web, doesn't exist?

So, I am really beginning to doubt that company.

Are there anyone here, that would know, how to get in contact with them, or are they simply going down the drain, and I will have to find another company for my Domains ? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide regarding above.

gitte mejer, Oct 28, 2020 IP
  2. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    I am not familiar with that company and their website does not exist!

IAmTheAnswer, Oct 29, 2020 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @IAmTheAnswer it's misspelled in the title. It should be CheapDomain.com without the s in "domain". The OP uses the right name in the post.

I am always skeptical of the posts that slam this or that company. I hope cheapdomain posts a clarification on here.

qwikad.com, Oct 30, 2020 IP
  4. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com Ohh I see! Thanks for the clarification.

IAmTheAnswer, Nov 1, 2020 IP