1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Money from home with SQL

Discussion in 'Databases' started by GeorgeNik, Oct 27, 2020.

Greetings, i am interested in using my knowledge on SQL to make money on the internet. Are there any ways to make some good money on my own schedule and without needing to work a lot of hours? Since i m not up for a standard job, freelancing seemed to be an option, but i heard that it might take plenty of time to make a profile out of yourself and you will need to work a lot for few money up till then and i also worry that it might be too competitive of a field given how many people seem to know SQL. Could there be any more specific ideas to make use of SQL skills like that? Also, is there any way to end up generating anything sort of a passive income using SQL?

GeorgeNik, Oct 27, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Experts Exchange still exists, right? Where you get paid to answer queries...

Freelancing is the way to go, and the initial effort of building a reputation will be worth it.

You should probably expand on the skills that go with your database prowess - or get better at explaining them - are you a whiz at data warehousing? writing stored procedures? Do you write custom database libraries in ASP, PHP, Java? Do you have a portfolio of companies that you've used Google's DataStudio to give managers awesome dashboards?

sarahk, Oct 27, 2020 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With SQL alone, I am not sure.
    Even to get into freelancing, you will need lot more than just SQL.
    People who hire freelancers, they hire people to complete projects, convert ideas into working softwares. SQL is just a part of the process.

JEET, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  4. seedling

seedling Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can integrate database calls into different languages it might help.

seedling, Dec 20, 2020 IP