1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Resources for full time traveling?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DevZack, Oct 26, 2020.

My family wants to go full time traveling for a while, so we'll sell our house and live on the road in an RV.

I can run the business as long as I have an internet connection.

Does anybody know any good resources for doing this kind of thing? What happens to my LLC if I no longer have a physical address? Where do I have mail sent to and client payments and such? Mail forwarders I imaging. Can I use these for LLC registration though?

Any other concerns I need to think about? Business liability insurance, taxes/expenses, etc

Thanks!

DevZack, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just find / talk to the people who have this kind of experience. I've seen full time RV travelers / business owners sharing their experience on Youtube and Twitter. I doubt you will get any real help on a digital marketing forum.

qwikad.com, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  3. kikolani

kikolani Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the US, you can go to the UPS store and get a PO box with a physical address. That can be used on most business correspondence.

kikolani, Oct 26, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do not sell your house.
    Find a property manager and rent it out - if you deplete your capital you'll find it nearly impossible to get back into the market where you left off.

Talk to your accountant, they'll probably have a mechanism already set up for clients just like you and if they don't they'll know who to ask to ensure it's all structured right.

sarahk, Oct 26, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a good advice! I think I'll follow this too.Thanks!

fencerstars, Nov 9, 2020 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Try your plans for a month or two (without doing anything permanent like selling your house, etc.) and see how it goes. A lifestyle change like this is more than how to work the business issues out. You and your family may find that they HATE being cramped together in an RV, constantly being on the move, etc. As a former road warrior, I can tell you that travel gets old really fast after you have logged any significant mileage.

jrbiz, Nov 11, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.