1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello World: Answering questions about mobile dev/publish

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nosf009, Sep 29, 2020.

Hi all;

I'm back :) Nobody knows me and I am not well established member, but it felt appropriate to write this as I'm re-activating about 10 years old account. Would love to work with designers and other people here in future.

Used to do web dev/SEO/sites and similar myself. Left that, and am in mobile apps / games for last 6-7 years now. Going good there, we develop games and do ASO. Using Unity engine for development and Android as primary platform. Our games have more than 5.000.000 session count monthly, so we're satisfied with that.

How's the web treating you in last decade or less?
    Anyone doing similar to what we do?

If anyone has a question about mobile or is thinking about that, has an app or game and is curious about something, feel free to write here, I'd be happy to share an experience or opinion.

Best of luck with your work in any case.
    Have a good day!

nosf009, Sep 29, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I've got some little apps but nothing, absolutely nothing compared to what you're doing. Congrats on a decade well used!

sarahk, Sep 29, 2020 IP
  3. nosf009

nosf009 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you.
    What do your apps do? Did you make them yourself or invested into development?

nosf009, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Mine are just info for members of a non-profit. Did them originally using BuzzTouch and more recently with Jasonelle. Required lots of json generation from their management system and avoided having to create too much in native code.

sarahk, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome back. I am a sales/marketing type, not a developer, but my "day job" company is a custom software developer for the Internet of Things. In addition to embedded software work, we also do cloud-based and mobile app development, but it is mostly in the context of IoT. E.g., we make mobile apps to control robotic devices or medical equipment. That said, some of our developers do work on mobile gaming apps in their spare time but it is not in the company's wheelhouse. Sounds like you have a nice business going in that space.

jrbiz, Oct 1, 2020 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What's next in mobile app development?

qwikad.com, Oct 1, 2020 IP