1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I am a freelancer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jitendra05, Sep 27, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey guys,

My name is Jitendra and I have been working as a freelancer for the last 4 years. I can perform SEO, Social media, Article writing, Forum Posting, Classified ad posting, Social media marketing, Youtube video creation and promotion, Data entry, Web Research, Keyword Research, Documents, PDF to MS Word, Image to MS Word, Image to Text, Link building, Online Search, Office Documents (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.), any type data entry task and any specific Task according to your instruction.

This Pandemic has taken away almost all of my work. So, this is my request that if anybody need any of the above mentioned service or do you have any task related to them then please message me here. I really need some work and hope you people would help me in getting some work for me.

Thanks and Regard

jitendra05, Sep 27, 2020 IP
  2. pankajdeoria

pankajdeoria Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please update the price for content writing task?

pankajdeoria, Oct 12, 2020 IP