1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I selling my clash of clans village

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aspet Biebs, Sep 25, 2020.

Hello. I have a 179 level TH12 acoount and I want to selling this for 90 dollars . Where can I sell Quickest? Please help me. How do you think the price I gave you

Aspet Biebs, Sep 25, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Is that something you can legally sell?
    Would someone really pay $90 for something they can create themselves?

Are you talking about this game: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clash-of-clans/id529479190

upload_2020-9-26_12-12-28.png

If so, how would you protect the buyer should it be discovered that you had sold your account?

sarahk, Sep 25, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I will bring up one more thing to consider: many years ago, one of my nephews, who is an avid and skilled gamer, sold his top-ranked account to someone just like you are considering doing. He had gotten to the highest levels in the game, had a lot of privileges, etc. He actually got hundreds of dollars for the sale, I recal. For a year or more after he sold the account, I would hear him regretting his decision to sell that account. This is because he obviously really liked the game (or he would not have invested the time it took to get to the high level he had achieved) and while it sounds like it should be easy for him to get a new account back to that level, he found that going back to a newbie account with no privileges or advantages was not only boring but it was obvious that it would take him quite a while to build that account back up. Not sure that he ever did, in fact. My point is that you should be really sure that you want to sell this account that you have built up to a great place, legalities notwithstanding.

jrbiz, Sep 26, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The other gotcha, the games I play are tied to an email address or an apple account and to sell them I'd have to also give up the email address which I wouldn't be prepared to do. I'd have to plan ahead and create an email address just for that game and that sounds like too much work when most games turn out to be fizzers that I play for less than a day.

sarahk, Sep 26, 2020 IP
  5. Descard

Descard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I can't put link, but basically you can sell it in Reddit (/gamingmarket), PlayerUp, or TodoGadget. :)

Descard, Nov 26, 2020 IP
  6. Xrp

Xrp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ebay bro!

Xrp, Nov 30, 2020 IP