1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please how does the YouTube Search Engine Optimisation Tool work because I am really stuck???

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Abubakar Abdulkadir, Sep 6, 2020.

I want to know more about the YouTube search engine optimisation tools because am stuck in my channel.

Abubakar Abdulkadir, Sep 6, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Would probably work better if you didn't spam your videos over forums BEFORE you ask for help.

sarahk, Sep 6, 2020 IP
    NicoleW and JEET like this.
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most successful channels have all of the following traits:

• Consistent weekly uploads.
    • Good quality thumbnail with a catchy title.
    • Channels loyal to a niche.
    • Video content relevant to the niche and interesting to the niche audience.
    • Strategically story boarded content (ie. planned and recorded with a purpose)
    • High video quality (1080+ to 4k recorded on DSLR or Mirrorless with upgraded lens), external mic, lighting.
    • Video editing with lower thirds and clean cuts using software like Premier Pro.
    • Generally featuring a main person who is charismatic in energy, personality and/or demeanor. Usually these types of people are well spoken in some sort of way (ie. confidence and comfort. natural). People love to watch people they wish they were more like or friends with.
    Your degree of success depends on how great you are at all of the above. Honestly I feel there's not much more to it than that. However, it's pretty damn hard to master ;)

I imagine Abubakar is none of that.

NetStar, Sep 24, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    LoL, uncomfortable situation

NicoleW, Sep 25, 2020 IP