1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CentOS 8 OpenVZ image

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dontkillme, Sep 20, 2020.

I open this topic to ask for help, im a freelancer right now but i allways tested new things in server and vps for some years with up's and down's. Right now im on one project myself, no big deal, and i am trying to learn the new operating system's is giving, when i stopped working on Server Administration i stopped on CentOS 5.4, it still existed MySQL as a free Database Server, well years passed but i allways like this job, for me is not. I want to ask for some help of the community, today or right now i made the first CentOS 8 image from Virtuozzo 7 with ploop, some people still using 2.6 kernel's or even without ploop module i wanted to know if the image i made works outside the environment i have to see if works. DonĀ“t forget to install the ez xD

Right know it works for me but i wanted to know and put to the test for you people, if works well, we can all make virtual servers with it

The link is:
    https://www.filemail.com/d/eapvvgmvnllxwgi

And its something strange in it the quest kernel is different the the host kernel.
    Host: 3.10.0-1127.8.2.vz7.151.14
    Quest: 4.18.0

Quest is not kernel dependent? Or this is one way to be updated with new releases of CentOS 8?

Help is allways wellcome xD

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    dontkillme, Sep 20, 2020 IP
  2. Leahdee

Leahdee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing..
    Please spare 2 mins to read my blog about our worth as a freelancer ")

https://leahdeehonculada.wixsite.com/oneclickvs/post/worth-as-a-freelancer

Leahdee, Sep 22, 2020 IP