1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Native English Writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by netgeek, Sep 17, 2020.

Hello,

Firstly, no offense to the other writers. This is clients need & preference.
    We need about 40 1000 word articles in various niches like gambling, betting, sports, games.

Should understand the basics of SEO, should be creative enough to naturally link our website in the article.
    Please pm me with sample posts, pricing for 1000 words and contact details.

Thank you.

netgeek, Sep 17, 2020 IP
    pianogirl likes this.
  2. mayagracieivy

mayagracieivy Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, my name is Meri Torres and I read that you are looking for native writers from the US in various niches for some ongoing projects. I have the experience you are looking for. I write SEO Articles on a daily basis. I am currently a freelancer writer, who writes in the health, fitness, and wellness niche. I am currently working on an e-book for beginners why it is important to exercise. I have also had an article published on Ezine back in 2012. My 1st objective for your project/website is to engage your readers. My 2nd objective is to write informative articles. My third objective is to produce articles for your project on a daily basis. If I am chosen for this project, I will start right away. Let’s do this. Talk to me.

mayagracieivy, Sep 19, 2020 IP