1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to incease my likes on personal profile

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Aggelos, Sep 18, 2020.

Is there any easy and fast way to do it ? I use my personal profile to advertise my buiseness and getting less likes doesn't help me. I try to block some people who may see my posts without liking it , but it doesn't help either , my total likes on the photos I upload after are even less. Should I try to unfriend some useless friends, change photo upload timing or add more friends ?
    Please help me , I cant figure out another solution.

Aggelos, Sep 18, 2020 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "useless friends" are the MOST likely to give you likes in the future since they are already your friends. Cutting someone out because YOU have not given them something to like means that when you DO post something for them to like, they cannot.

Do yourself a favor and quit blocking people for not giving you likes on things THEY do NOT like. Also, start posting things that people like instead of whatever you are posting now that apparently few like.

mmerlinn, Sep 18, 2020 IP
    seomanualsubmission likes this.
  3. Aggelos

Aggelos Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks I will give it a try, but tell me something , if these "useless people" bypass my photos doesn't it mess up with the algorithm meaning later in the day the photo will be shown in less people than if they like the photo ?

Aggelos, Sep 18, 2020 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If they are bypassing your photos it MAY mess things up, BUT if they are bypassing your photos, your photos are probably not good enough and the metrics probably SHOULD be depressed.

mmerlinn, Sep 18, 2020 IP
  5. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Easy solution is to create a better content and bigger audience, take your attention on posts that have more likes then other and make some conclusions what to post next time

NicoleW, Sep 22, 2020 IP
  6. Aggelos

Aggelos Peon

Best Answers:
    I did what you said , the likes are increasing a bit now, it gives me hope . Thanks !!!

Okay I will try it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2020
    Aggelos, Sep 27, 2020 IP
  7. crewnew

crewnew Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you use FB for a work or just to get more friends IN ?

crewnew, Nov 11, 2020 IP