1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adstarget Experience

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Mehmet Ali Doğan, Aug 28, 2020.

Hi. I applied for adstargets with a small website. It is not difficult to be accepted. Anyway, I started making money by adding ad codes to my site. But even though I demand payment, they don't pay me. They also do not respond when you open a ticket. That's why I wanted to remove the ad codes from my site and share these experiences with you. Stay away! ...
    Sorry I couldn't edit the title. The correct name of the site is "Adstargets"
    Note: 60-70 percent of my site visitors are organic.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    Mehmet Ali Doğan, Aug 28, 2020 IP
  2. Terungwa

Terungwa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    AdsTargets just like any other ad network does not pay for fraud clicks and impressions. Hundreds are publishers are paid every day from the same ad network. You should be sincere and stop claiming you were not paid after trying to defraud the ad network.

Terungwa, Aug 31, 2020 IP
  3. Mehmet Ali Doğan

Mehmet Ali Doğan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are liars, my friend. Let me tell. First of all, when I opened a ticket stating that I did not receive my payment, there was no response and the ads continued to run. If I'm a cheater, why do you continue to publish your ads? Oddly enough, I haven't been able to get a response to the ticket for a long time, but they did today. Oh, how strange they say the same thing as you. Look at me a thief advocate, I live in Turkey. One hundred percent of my visitors are from America and Canada. How can I cheat ??? I'm not too surprised, you launched a bot attack on my site yesterday. I saved the screenshot, I'm sorry to break your plans. I don't want money from you anymore. Stay away from me. Bot attack screen shot: https://pasteboard.co/JoVVr2LG.jpg

Mehmet Ali Doğan, Aug 31, 2020 IP
  4. DollarMe

DollarMe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never heard of them but they looks like a cheap network, haven't test them yet as I do with new networks almost every month. There's also no information about their payment policy & terms. on their site posts " Fast Payments" but every single page are going to ERROR 500 Weird...

DollarMe, Sep 8, 2020 IP