1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help With My Website Authority ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jessica_web, Jul 27, 2020.

Hi, hope you are doing well! I have one question regarding my website and I'm hoping fine response from this board and I will get help. Here is a link to my website: ( bit.ly/3g5Goqd ) I'm working on it from 2 years but its domain authority is not increasing, I've done a whole lot like high authority backlinking and content writing but not getting a good response. Any SEO expert there? who can check my website and guide me on what-to-do for increasing DA/PA of my website? I'll be grateful for the support. Thanks in advance.

Jessica_web, Jul 27, 2020 IP
  2. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    DA is not a ranking factor, so there is no reason to focus on it. Focus on the most important issues at hand, ranking, traffic and sales/site interaction.

Oso Optimized, Jul 28, 2020 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not good that you worked for a website for 2 years and hiding main domain name by a short URL .... Can you describe any special reason that why you are sharing short URL while a good webmasters always try to share his website URL (If its not fake or clocking related issue).

My personal opinion is i will not check your given link because i am not sure what or where is landing page (First minus point of short URL).

seomanualsubmission, Jul 28, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    My guess is that when she says "my website" she means "my client's website" and doesn't want the client finding out?
    I'll back that up with the site is targeting Miami and the OP is in Pakistan.

This isn't a website review thread so I'll refrain from telling you all the things that are wrong with your site but the poorly written copy that is blatantly targeting keywords won't be helping

The same phone number is used on a variety of wedding planner websites. The whole thing looks a bit spammy, and no doubt Google agrees.

sarahk, Jul 28, 2020 IP
    Jim4767 and seomanualsubmission like this.
  5. Beckeren

Beckeren Member

Best Answers:
    Yes DA can misguide you in terms to how good/effective a website is. I saw websites with less than 10 DA but they have great traffic.

Beckeren, Aug 6, 2020 IP
    Oso Optimized likes this.
  6. Naseem1

Naseem1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As @oso said DA is not a ranking factor, so why would you waste your time to increase it, try to focus on another aspect which helps you to improve your website traffic and conversion!!

Naseem1, Aug 29, 2020 IP
  7. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, we understand that your website DA is not increasing but this is only a metric that helps you to understand your overall work on your website. I think you have to be more concentrated on how to increase ranking and increase relevant backlinks for your website.

smithrick, Sep 2, 2020 IP
  8. R.G. Ramsey

R.G. Ramsey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try commenting on blogs that allow blog commenting. I know bloggers who have multiple websites / blogs, and use secondary sites to drive traffic o heir main website. Maybe you can try that do drive traffic that way.

I have no idea what your website is. I am an old school computer nerd. My first computer was a Commodore 64 back in the late 1980's.

Websites start with http:, or https: I have no idea what bit.ly is, but perhaps you should get a website that looks more legitimate.

R.G. Ramsey, Sep 2, 2020 IP
  9. Rune Vox

Rune Vox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello just reviewed your website and it really does look weird.

1st problem I noticed I cannot select any text on your website except for the links. For USABILITY point of view that is not good practice.
    2nd you can use GOOGLE LIGHT HOUSE it has plenty of stuff to improve

Rune Vox, Sep 25, 2020 IP
  10. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You know that da/pa have nothing to do with rankings?
    forget the metrics and promote your content.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP
  11. newpage

newpage Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your da, for whatever reason, then get backlinks from domains with higher da. And block out backlinks from sites with lower da.

newpage, Nov 5, 2020 IP