1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Required! New Website

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Rahim Hussain, Jan 1, 2020.

Hi Friends,

I am planning to create a website where users can download free themes and templates for Html, WordPress, Sitefinity, Joomla etc etc..

I have less knowledge about google adsence, and i am planning to put google ads on my website.

Please share you feedback, Did google will approved and allow to put ad on this type of website?

P.S: The template which i am going to use its not custom made, it will copy from internet like other website "In short my plan is create one place for all free website templates is available for download.

Regards

Rahim Hussain, Jan 1, 2020 IP
  2. Arsalaan

Arsalaan Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have a website that offers free stuff, there is a ton of ways you can monetize it.

As far as Adsense is concerned, I'd suggest the following tips.

1. Include an Articles section and post quality content. (Examples: How to install a Wordpress theme, How to choose the best theme for your business etc.) Optimize the articles to rank high on search engines. Use a free keyword research tool such as keywordtool.io to discover profitable keywords. If you are totally new to this, you can earn keyword research using this comprehensive guide → https://backlinko.com/keyword-research

2. Make sure your website is at least 6 months old before you submit it for Adsense approval.

3. Post regularly and share on social media and money making forums. Besides, if you get rejected, don't despair. Review your site or have someone conduct an assessment of your site.

3. Optimize your site for the best user experience. Ensure it has good load speed. Use high-quality images. Allow your audience to place requests for the kinds of themes they are looking for. Be genuinely interested in solving other people's problems and you will never fail.

4. In case Adsense rejects your application, you can re-submit later. Besides, there are various other ad networks where you can apply. Some of the most popular ones are:
    • Media.net
    • Propeller Ads
    • Popads
    • Chitika
    • Infolinks
    • Revenuehits
    • Bidvertiser

Alternatively, you might want to consider the following monetization methods.

1. Upload your digital products on a pay-per-download website that pays you every time someone downloads your product. I'd suggest you use xfiles.io as they are legit and they pay you well.

2. Promote premium themes indirectly. Sign up as an affiliate on envato.com and place banner graphics on your site.

3. Include a 'Donate' button linked to your Paypal account.

All the best :)

Arsalaan, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  3. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just use a better program than Adsense. With a promotion for products in the same niche you can make more money.

Private Loader, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense has become very picky in approving websites, and they don't even give clear reasons.
    Your website might get rejected on copyright issues, since you are not making the themes yourself, but will be collecting them from here and there...

If you want to do this website, then I'd suggest you think something else other than adsense to make money.

JEET, Feb 1, 2020 IP
  5. James Rawls

James Rawls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsense is very critical about providing approval to websites and the ads they place there. You need to do a thorough research about its guidelines from every perspective, whether its the format of your ad or your payment method etc. Make sure you are aware of all the investment it will require and also its SEO and SEM regulation.

James Rawls, Feb 11, 2020 IP
  6. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    better to use other alternatives for your site vertical... I will recommend using admaven you can register free, not need to wait 6 months from the moment you have open the site. only make sure you have at least 1000 users active.

Peter Reinhard, Aug 19, 2020 IP
  7. ali barati

ali barati Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you all I learned good points

ali barati, Nov 8, 2020 IP
  8. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you build the website only for Adsense, then it is a wrong way to start a website.

Think about the value that you add. What kind of traffic do your target ? ( people looking for themes and plugins ). Why they should come to your website and not on other free plugin and themes websites ? Think about what value do you provide to your customers, why you are different. What is the added value ?

You might get approved or you might not. There are many sources of income that you can use on your website once it is established and is starting to get some traffic.

thedark, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  9. Qlickbos

Qlickbos Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok
    Send it for me when its ready
    I will be waiting
    Good djob
    Greetings

Qlickbos, Jun 4, 2022 IP