1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

facebook customer chat for website - button click event help need

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by KingCobra, Aug 16, 2020.

Dear friends, I need a help. I am facing a problem;

I have setup facebook customerchat in my site. It appear at the bottom-right corner of the page. When clicked on the green round button it open.

pn.jpg
    # I wish to add another option on it, so that I can also open this chat clicking another button/ image/ text also. Suppose see the attchment, if I click on "Chat with us" or the female face image, it will open the customer chat same way.

Optional:
    Also can I add custom css to the customerchat codes to change the round button? Specially when it is open, its color is white. But I need to change color and the "-" to "x" or "close".

Thank you

KingCobra, Aug 16, 2020 IP
  2. SlingHost

SlingHost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You would need to utilize from Javascript/Jquery in order to accomplish this (opening the chat by clicking the "Chat with us" link). Are you able to post where this is at so we can take a look at the JS to try to help you out?

SlingHost, Aug 18, 2020 IP