1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bing Policy Violation - How to find what is wrong?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by sssSnake, Jul 29, 2020.

Hello,

I have a website (gameszap.com) and from 24 July 2020 Bing Search blocked my site from indexing in SERP. I was able to contact them and they said it was a Bing Policy Violations, but of course, they don't tell me what is, to be able to repair it.

The problem is that I checked multiple times, and I can't see anything wrong. I have another site that is doing fine, and it has the same structure as this one and the same quality guidelines.

The single BIG modification that I have done is to migrate from an old domain to this one, Gameszap, plus a restructure/redesign of the site. When I made the migration and modifications we followed all the webmaster guidelines from Bing and Google as-well. After that was done (correctly), I informed all major search engines through their Domain Migration tool, about this migration.

Is there a way to find out specifically what is the problem?

Thank you.

sssSnake, Jul 29, 2020 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seems as if the domain might have a penalty
    Is this a brand new domain, or you bought it from someone?

JEET, Jul 31, 2020 IP
  3. sssSnake

sssSnake Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the late response.

I bought the domain from somebody else, it was bought from sedo.com.

sssSnake, Aug 6, 2020 IP
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    JEET, Aug 6, 2020 IP
  5. sssSnake

sssSnake Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand. Unfortunately, I can't do anything in informing Bing about this? From what I read, I can't do anything.

You've said that this domain was used in link farms and so on. You saw that in a tool or something, or you assuming this?

Maybe if I send the invoice from where I bought the domain, and see that I didn't know about it, it will help. Or how to get a domain like this to the 'white' zone again? Is there a way?

Thank you for your help.

sssSnake, Aug 7, 2020 IP
  6. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is very weird. I tried opening some pages, browser hanged again and again.

I don't know too much about getting penalty removed, but it will be very difficult getting this domain ranked for a long long time, even if penalty is removed.

JEET, Aug 7, 2020 IP