1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get traffic other than SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by larilari, Aug 5, 2020.

?

How can i get traffic other than SEO?

1. seo

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. backlinks

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
    1.What i have tried until now is i used yoast seo to optimize my blog and i didnt get any visitor. Yoast seo always appear orange and handful of posts are green which i see that google search engine is now different than years ago. How can i improve?

2.Also what tools can i use for keywords as it seams more likely it will rank from title and meta description than just splashing non-related keyphrase from title and meta description.
    3.Is there any app that tells if post is ranked in google.

4.My question is how can i improve seo and drive traffic in my website from other ways. Also what tools can i use for keywords.

5.Until now i used Facebook and Twitter as social source but without boost i see it worthless.
    6.I thought to advertise on some youtube channels influencers that arent bigger than 25k subscribers - will it work?.(If you suggest me something i want to spend just a little bit of money on website)

7.Does a domain with previous history impact SEO?
    Im willing to monetize my website with adsense in the near future. I'm from North Macedonia and website is in English.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    larilari, Aug 5, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Asking many questions :)

1. Yoast will let you only that your posts or page are good according to your targeted keywords or not .... can put additional title and meta details nothing more ..... So dont think that yoast will help you in SEO promotion.

2. To find keywords for your niche market use Google keywords tools or Google trends also help you lots to find keywords in trend according to day week and years.

3. You can use WP Rankie ... its pluging and you can use to see for which keywords you are on which position in Google. This plugin help also to find suitable keywords for which you can check site ranking or can use for your contents in future.

4. There is not any other ways to drive traffics (If prefer white hat SEO) ..... either use Google adwords or other PPC program or keep patience with promotion of website. Yes you can do fast and best by high quality SEO link building work. For keywords tools check 2 point.

5. Not agree. If you will use suitable attractive image ... suitable hash tag ... and informative contents then you can get instant traffics from social media. So you should change your way of posting at social media if not getting good response. Either hire any professional or learn a bit more that how to do social media optimization.

6. Depend on your niche market ..... If you want to spend some money then you have many option .... as you are saying in point 5 that social media not working so you can advertise at facebook, twitter, linkedin also and these are not bad platform to bring traffics. In short if you want to spend money then there are many paid advertisement options.

7. Yes, this factor impact your ranking also.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 5, 2020 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  3. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    You should try guest posting as well. As for social media, it is better to create an engagement rather than posting alone. You can join groups and follow pages that are related to your niche. For seo tools, if you have a budget you can try moz or ahrefs.

IAmTheAnswer, Aug 5, 2020 IP
  4. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting and social media are the best ways to get traffic to your website. SEO Yoast is not enough for good SEO, You need to do many things then SEO is useful. Nowadays you will almost all tools paid not free.

zainsultan, Aug 7, 2020 IP
  5. larilari

larilari Peon

Best Answers:
    larilari, Aug 8, 2020 IP
  6. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many websites who are ranking good without Yoast, So to rank online yoast is not important ..... You need good, informative and keywords related contents and follow search engines guideline when create backlinks for good ranking.

seomanualsubmission, Aug 8, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  7. Tim Werfel

Tim Werfel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tim Werfel, Aug 9, 2020 IP
  8. R.G. Ramsey

R.G. Ramsey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Give Pinterest a try. Many bloggers claim that is their best source for driving traffic to their blog.
    Also answering questions on Quora, or other forums such as this one can help drive traffic to your blog.

R.G. Ramsey, Aug 17, 2020 IP
  9. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are ten additional steps you can take to increase your website traffic.
    Get Listed in Online Directories. ...
    Build Backlinks. ...
    Post to Social Media. ...
    Include Hashtags in Your Posts. ...
    Use Landing Pages. ...
    Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
    Start Email Marketing. ...
    Guest Blog.

LewisH95, Aug 20, 2020 IP
  10. WINstore

WINstore Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic generated from social media marketing, blogging, content marketing, and email marketing is authentic and valuable. This form of traffic is also long-lasting.

WINstore, Aug 28, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  11. TheValueneer

TheValueneer Peon

Best Answers:
    How long do you have your blog up now? It takes time to get ranks through SEO. Sometimes months or even years.

The important thing here is that you try to find the right keywords with high search volume and alow competition.

If you want to find out about the search volume and competition of keywords, you find find a free tool on affilorama.com and use this. I also like to use Traffic Travis to find out more about the difficulty to rank a certain keyword. (you can also see here if some of your keywords rank high on search engines.)

Paid tools are even better because they give you even more insight. KWFinder for example is a good and affordable tool to do the job.

Yoast SEO only tells you what you can do better ON your page to optimize your on-page SEO. But you also have to do off-page SEO. Which means building backlinks.

There are a lot of great videos on Youtube that show you how you can build backlinks. Go and find Neil Patel on Youtube and watch his tutorials on how to build backlinks.
    It is very important to build backlinks. They show Google that other websites link to you and you are a trusted and valuable website. This helps you a lot to climb the ranks.

Other than that, you can only use social media, forums, or sites like Quora to get seen or you have to pay for ads.

Most importantly: you have to be very patient and consistent.

TheValueneer, Aug 29, 2020 IP
  12. AlexaJade

AlexaJade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend Pinterest! honestly! when I started using Pinterest and creating graphics to post, my traffic started to grow massively.
    The point of Pinterest is not to think of it as another social media, because that's not what it is.
    Pinterest is a search engine, which millions of users use, so your traffic to your website grows massively from using Pinterest regularly.

AlexaJade, Aug 29, 2020 IP
  13. miniexpert

miniexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    AlexaJade - I fully agree, I increased my traffic x 4 during one month thanks to Pinterest, even now 50% of my traffic is organic, and 50% is driven by Pinterest

miniexpert, Aug 30, 2020 IP
  14. jijigren

jijigren Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest are great ways to gain traffic. Look for trending topics on pinterest and write post about it. Create 5 to 10 boards and pin pictures from your articles to Pinterest.

jijigren, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  15. smanuva

smanuva Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is good choice but it is not relevant to all the niche. It mostly works with DIY, furniture, fashion, etc. If you have B2B services or product it is just a waste of time.
    Since OP has asked about Traffic other than SEO I would recommend look in Quora & Reddit.

smanuva, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  16. abhijit12a

abhijit12a Active Member

Best Answers:
    Other than SEO you can try to get traffic from google ads, its paid but you will see the quick result and the second way to create social media accounts of your company and try to bring the users on your website.

abhijit12a, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  17. Dax Clark

Dax Clark Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many ways to get traffic and increase the ranking of a website on search engines. The best ways to get more traffic on a website other than SEO are following
    a) social media marketing
    b) social media optimization
    c) email marketing
    d) content marketing

Dax Clark, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  18. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    One way I get a significant amount of repeat visitor traffic is with the free MailChimp email service. You can get a free account that allows you up to 2,000 subscribed members (after that you pay). On all my articles I have a prominent "Subscribe" link. Mine looks like this: Subscribe (always free).

I currently have about 1,200 subscribed members. Whenever I post a new article to the website, I send them a nicely-crafted, short email announcing the new article, with a link to it. Try it. It'll cost you nothing up to 2,000 subscribers, and it's a nice source of repeat traffic.

P.S. Mine is an informational, content-heavy, nonprofit site that draws about 1,500 visitors daily. I'm not sure how effective (or not) a commercial, product-driven website would be using direct email. Perhaps, but I don't know. I do know it works great for a content-heavy website like mine.

Jim4767, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  19. Naseem1

Naseem1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    -Google Ads
    -Social Media (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok)
    -Q&A platforms like Quora
    -Email Marketing
    -PR - Press Releases
    -YouTube

Naseem1, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  20. Saravana Kumar

Saravana Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    one easy tip if your sign up for semrush free trail and use Ahref's free backlink check tool.

Place your competitors link and get their back links

Saravana Kumar, Sep 12, 2020 IP