1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best bank card for a copywriter

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Mordredd, Jul 2, 2020.

Hey there! I have been working in copywriting for several years and I found a good option to get payment. That's Blackcatcard. The issue is that i live outside Europe and my clients sometimes have doubts about sending money to my local account. So I opened an european account for free, the card was sent to my address for free as well. I can use the card in any shop and withdraw cash at any ATM with a 2% fee (min 1,5 euro) wherever Mastercard is accepted. For Europeans the conditions are more preferable. They can withdraw up to 200 EUR per month from EU ATMs with no fee. A fee of 1% is added for withdrawals above that amount. Top up fee from other cards is 3,5%. The card has also nice bonus offers: if your average monthly balance is more than 300 euros and card turnover is at least 200 euros, the interest on the balance is 2.2% + 0,1% cashback on purchases. So 100% recommended if you need to have a european card being a non-resident of EU

Mordredd, Jul 2, 2020 IP
  2. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Payoneer is also great option. It has similar features.

wildogre, Jul 4, 2020 IP
  3. Mordredd

Mordredd Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually I didn't know about Payoneer when was opening Blackcatcard. My friend recommended me it as a reliable one

Mordredd, Jul 29, 2020 IP
  4. Sillian

Sillian Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! I agree with Wildogre, Payoneer is good for this type of transactions. Actually I have heard about Blackcatcard but haven't check it out. Why have you chosen it?

Sillian, Jul 30, 2020 IP