1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PBN Backlinks Still Worthful?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by seomanualsubmission, Jun 5, 2020.

Some PBN backlinks are still worthy but as some people offering that 50 or 100 PBN links for this price etc. ....... So my question is PBN links still worthful?

I see in some PBN networks that if he (Who manage PBN) got good offer then add restricted theme contents and links also like Gambling, Pharmacy etc.. So backlinks from these types of site will hurt ranking for sure.

Actually i listen from a person who is offering PBN links .... When i ask him for process then he said some common sentences like
    • We are not indexing all backlinks on same days.
    • We will index contents and backlinks in Google after two or three days. ( Is it in our control to instruct google that now index our contents please ;) )
    • If any issue in future then we deindex all contents any time (Sound like fake).
    • Many more things like this

And i see also that many person is buying links from his PBN.

So, please share that now a days its safe???

My opinion not safe but want to know what do you think?

seomanualsubmission, Jun 5, 2020 IP
  2. kurniawan05

kurniawan05 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I found an interesting article about using PBN in building backlinks, hopefully it can be useful for you. Here the article link:

https://www.gotchseo.com/are-pbns-worth-it/

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    kurniawan05, Jun 28, 2020 IP
  3. Amigo9876

Amigo9876 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When someone offers to buy PBN links, You can know, it's a dump.

PBN - it's private, so if someone sells links, it's no private.
    100 sites have a lot of links to the same pages....very suspicious.

If you want PBN - do it by yourself.

Amigo9876, Jul 23, 2020 IP
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think so .... So i did not prefer PBN links till now. I saw in many blog when ask for URL from webmaster who is offering PBN links that there are many different links from different niche and so can understand that its not safe always.

Not saying that all PBN links are not safe but many of them are working for only money so he can put any types of links to his blog or sites and so these types of links are not good for our site health.

seomanualsubmission, Jul 23, 2020 IP
  5. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the links still very important but the quality is 1st.

enous, Jul 29, 2020 IP
  6. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    PBN backlinks are also important for increasing PA- Page Authority and DA-Domain Authority.

Daniel165, Jul 30, 2020 IP
  7. seomanualsubmission

Best Answers:
    As i know other backlinks are doing same work ...... only need to get high quality or at least quality backlinks ...... am i right ??

This thread is related to PBN backlinks worthful till now or not? So you have any suggestion or ideas related to this then share here please.

seomanualsubmission, Jul 30, 2020 IP
  8. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    of course pbn links work but not those with span content and open to everybody

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP
  9. Antony Silva

Antony Silva Peon

Best Answers:
    My opinion. Since the thematicity, durability and donor's non-spamming are important for the backlink, PBN is the best tool for search engine promotion of sites. From Google's point of view, such links are as close to natural as possible.

Antony Silva, Oct 5, 2020 IP
  10. Serial Scraper

Serial Scraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    PBN's and any other method for backlinks will always work.
    BUT whatever content you publish, must be relevant and original.

Serial Scraper, Oct 27, 2020 IP
  11. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of people still ask this question... & no one can assuredly tell about that..

Many a 'gurus' claim that PBN link building is not a black hat strategy in order to sell their courses.

If Google finds out that you paid a journalist to link to your website from an editorial article (without disclosing it), they will penalize your site.

Similarly, if Google finds out that you have a network of websites linking to your money site, they will penalize your money site and/or de-index the PBN sites that they find. This is the potential risk with PBNs that you need to be aware of and be prepared to manage.

Find out link scheme guidelines here https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en

I hope this will help !!!

:) :p

MayurKawale, Nov 10, 2020 IP
  12. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PBNs still work well, but definitely do not buy those spammy PBN backlinks you see floating around the internet. Those will have little to no effect on your SEO or can even harm your SEO.

If you are serious about SEO, creating your own PBN is definitely worth the time and effort. PBN building takes a while but you can outsource things like article writing and content creation to decrease your workload.

Sphor, Jul 5, 2021 IP
  13. Nofussseo

Nofussseo Member

Best Answers:
    People buy £10 pbn links and then complain their website tanked... PBN work wonders, it's just that the majority of people buy the cheapo crap and then join the bandwagon in saying PBNS DONT WORK OMG!!!! You want a PBN that's very low in OBL. Forget £10 pbn links, you're talking about 100-300 a month, and that's key, a one-time fee of £100 for a low OBL yet high-quality PBN? Not going to happen matey.
    End of the story - monthly PBN packages with low OBL will give you a huge boost, the shitty £10 links won't give you a boost or even worse deindex your site.

Nofussseo, Jul 27, 2021 IP
  14. hello_welcome

hello_welcome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.

But the question is what purpose you are tyring to use it.

For spammy use, my suggestion does not to use it.

hello_welcome, Aug 4, 2021 IP
  15. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    PBN links can still work as long as you know which PBN to buy links from. I have seen some high quality PBNs as well as PBNs with sites having high spam scores. If you can find a good PBN, it will work. And I suggest not to get links from any PBN, now matter how good quality they are, directly to your money site. Always use a buffer. Send those links to your web 2.0 properties or other type of T1 link pages.

sultanofseo, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  16. Serp Solace

Serp Solace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Extremely high quality PBN links are amazing at boosting your SEO rankings. The issue is, for most people: Cost. Sure you can buy a PBN link for £50. But it'll soon end up rolling off the home page, and the homepage is where all the link juice is at. For a £50 PBN link it'll soon be worthless. Actual high quality PBN's cost ££££ minimum. Sadly, SEO is not so much a cheap endeavour anymore.

Serp Solace, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  17. seomanualsubmission

Best Answers:
    I agree with you that SEO is not cheap as some people are offering ..... but if people will offer $$$ for a backlinks or guest posting then i dont think those links will be from PBN sites or blog. Generally i notice offer in double number $$ for multiple PBN links. I will want to see those PBN sites once who are charging $$$ for PBN links.

seomanualsubmission, Oct 3, 2022 IP
  18. Serp Solace

Serp Solace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can obtain PBN links at double figures, but they won't be high quality. How could they be high quality for ££? You'd have to account for on going costs I.E content, hosting etc etc also you would soon roll off the home page - where all the link juice is at, making it effectively useless. Don't get me wrong cheapo pbn links are great for ranking parasites and other black hat churn and burn projects. But I wouldn't ever risk linking a ££ PBN to a money site. Unless, of course, you want to get penalised, lol.
    Most guest posts people are selling are merely glorified web 2.0s.

Serp Solace, Oct 4, 2022 IP