1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why pages are not showing even in Top 500 results?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Gajender, Jul 14, 2020.

Hi Webmasters,

First of all I would like to inform you that I am not here for getting any kind of link/backlink.

But, I came here to get the solutions and suggestions from your side for some SEO issues.

My website name is “Agdova” (Dot Com), and we have 3 pages with below services

1. Web Design
    2. SEO
    3. Digital Marketing

But issue is that these service pages are not showing up even with the long tail keywords including very low competitive location.

Example keyword:

Best + Digital Marketing + Services + Company + in + Faridabad

What I have already checked is:

• Pages are cached and indexed in Google
    • Page does not have “nofollow” tag
    • Page does not have “noindex” tag
    • Pages are not blocked by robots file
    • Pages are not redirect
    • Canonical tag implemented correctly

And, these pages are around 1 year old.

Could you please help me out in this?

Gajender, Jul 14, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all try to avoid this types of word like "Best" "Guaranteed" etc in SEO or Digital Marketing sites and your domain name is completely different than your services .... seems like personal domain.

Second at home page or any other page i did not see any phrase like "Digital marketing services company" (Not adding Faridabad). So if not related contents (with keywords) there then how can you get position in search engines.

Third try to put some related contents like About section with your targeted keywords so it would help.

As you are looking to get good position for "Best + Digital Marketing + Services + Company + in + Faridabad" means you are looking to get ranking in local area .... So i will recommend you to add site in google my business by name of "Best Digital Marketing Services company in Faridabad", i am sure you will get result in Faridabad after approve your business in Google.

seomanualsubmission, Jul 14, 2020 IP
  3. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure you understand some of the basics of SEO, but for instance..

If you want to rank for "Best....", you actually have to have the word, Best, on your site. Google doesn't simply decide you want to be considered one of the best and then ranks you as such. You must optimize a page or pages using that keyword.

Oso Optimized, Jul 15, 2020 IP