1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone review my pantyhose post?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by JessEarn, Jul 4, 2020.

I built mencompressionpantyhose.com, mainly sharing men's pantyhose. Because my native language is not English, there may be spelling or grammatical errors. I hope this post gets real comments.
    https://mencompressionpantyhose.com/unbreakable-pantyhose-for-men-women/
    Thank you.

JessEarn, Jul 4, 2020 IP
  2. Jarcher

Jarcher Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is confusing for me. The site title is all about pantyhose for men but the content/images, etc... show more about pantyhose for women. I'm not sure if this is cultural. The term pantyhose is very feminine in the US, and as long as you know that, it is all right. Regardless of the spelling, verbiage, etc.. at this point I think you need to figure out what your target audience and change the title or change the content.

Jarcher, Jul 12, 2020 IP
  3. JessEarn

JessEarn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your sincere feedback. Pantyhose is indeed a very feminine word, and pantyhose suitable for men is also called men's pantyhose, mantyhose, or mens pantyhose.
    The target audience of this site, I think it should include men and women who like to wear pantyhose.

JessEarn, Jul 13, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What is the goal for the post?

The page is constructed so poorly, the content is written so badly, and the comments are so obviously fake that it's hard to work out what is going on.

I don't believe, not for a second, that you've ever asked men to try those pantyhose (your profile implies you're a woman) and give you feedback.

Let's take it seriously for a second.
    • The website is for men's compression pantyhose so the post title shouldn't even mention gender, that's covered by the branding of the site.
    • The related posts (ads?) above the post should be related to the post, and of interest to men. Only 1 of the 3 was appropriate. If you can't ensure your ads are good then reconsider your advertising.
    • I have a widescreen display so its not my settings causing this... the contents should be in the sidebar if you need them - hint, you don't
      upload_2020-7-14_10-19-53.png
    • Don't orphan your headings above ads and images
      [​IMG]
    • Captions should be visually distinct from the body of the article
      upload_2020-7-14_10-23-18.png
    • Your site is here to sell, so invest in good writing and good sub-editing. This mangled text is fine on a hobby site discussing something you are both passionate about and have a unique insight into but not here. Other than learning that Sheertex exists, I've learnt nothing and haven't been inspired to buy these for my husband or son.

sarahk, Jul 13, 2020 IP
  5. JessEarn

JessEarn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for such a wonderful post, because my native language is not English, and I am also a newbie to the site. I will take the time to adjust the site according to your suggestions. This site was built by me in my spare time. Will study hard and make this website good.

JessEarn, Jul 14, 2020 IP