1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other Powerful Affiliate Software for Sale ($12.900 Package Going for $2800). INSANE Savings for You!

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by Aleksandar Mitić, Jul 3, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm selling my license of Post Affiliate Pro. I have a professional license that I no longer need. This is now known as Elite @ https://www.postaffiliatepro.com/pricing/standalone-pricing/

You can buy this on cloud for approximately $200/mo but why keep paying for cloud and never really own it when you can buy it from me and keep forever.

I also have more perks such as greatly reduced updating fees of only $199/y compared to almost $900/y that it normally costs. These are optional but would have to be performed at least once after taking over. I will subtract that from the final price.

In addition to that, you will also get a small desktop app that can connect with the website and monitor all activity where the package is installed.

This is for anyone who wants to start or already has and would like to upgrade their own affiliate program. Anyone who wants to make money by re-selling or leasing to a third party. And anyone who just wants to buy something valuable @ an insane discount to later decide what to do with.

My price is $2800. I took $200 off for the update that would need to be done.

Upon buying you will get a URL to login with an email/password combo and your job is to change the login details and buy the $200 update which will give you 12 months of extended downloads for all newest updates. That's all.

Installing and configuring is very easy, even I did it with no prior knowledge long ago. Also, you don't have to update every year but it's recommended if there's any big security fixes or upcoming features that you want.

Alternatively, and I don't know why you'd do this if you can host it yourself, the company has offered me to trade in my license for a discounted cloud option, so if you want to do that, you can negotiate with them and get a more affordable cloud solution. Just letting you know that it's possible in case that you don't know how to host it yourself.

To buy this from me, Escrow or PayPal is fine. You can pay directly here on DP and get a feedback from me as well. You must have a valid linked PayPal account on the forum for this to work. Go to your account's settings and set it up.

I don't need this anymore so that's why I'm selling it cheap. This is not something that sells often, so if you're reading this, it means it's still up for grabs. Deal of the day for one lucky buyer!

All the best,
    Alexander

Aleksandar Mitić, Jul 3, 2020 IP