1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pay Kick Start Millionaire Bonanza

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by planck, Jan 11, 2018.

1. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Product Name = Prime Male Testosterone Booster
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Prime Male”
    Product Price = $89
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $70
    Affiliate Page = Affiliate Program
    URL To Sign Up with paykickstart = PAYKICKSTART.COM Sign UP
    Product on Paykickstart = Request to Promote Product

Hey guys!
    I just wanted to let you know that I have released a new product: Prime Male Testosterone Booster
    [​IMG]
    You can make up to $70 in a single sale because there are two products. You have a physical supplement and an upsell. The upsell is an info-product.

It gets better. You can get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. Obviously, that will translate to monthly and quarterly commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

The upward potential of this product runs into the millions. Check out the keyword-planner data! Every month “Testosterone Booster” gets a minimum of 180,000 hits.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Prime Male Testosterone Booster’ program!

Apply Yourself and You can make “FUCK YOU MONEY” with this once-in-a-decade testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Week after week, the heavy hitters in the affiliate industry are signing up to push this product and let me tell you, they are banking it BIG TIME. Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the affiliate niche.

Just check it out…
    Click image
    [​IMG]
    We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

We have got more banners than you’ll ever need!
    We’ve got more email swipes than you’ll ever need!
    The cash is right within grasp! Reach out and grab it!

Product on Paykickstart.com
    And then grab your affiliate tools here: Affiliate Tools
    PAYKICKSTART Login

If you are not already a member, you’ll off course have to sign up first.

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    planck, Jun 18, 2020 IP
  2. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Product Name = Instant Knockout Testobooster
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Instant Knockout”
    Product Price = $79
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $60

Hey guys!
    Just being relentless as ever! I am back at it again with another product launch. This time, it’s a fat-burning, muscle-building supplement: instantknockout.
    [​IMG]
    You can make up to $70 in a single sale because there are two products. You have a physical supplement and an upsell. The upsell is an info-product.

This product is rising fast in the paykickstart listing. It took only six weeks for it to shoot into the top ten best selling products.

It gets better. You can get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. Obviously, that will translate to monthly and quarterly commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

The upward potential of this product runs into the millions. Check out the keyword-planner data! Every month “Testosterone Booster” gets a minimum of 180,000 hits.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Instantknockout Testosterone Booster’ program!

You can build a sweet nest egg with these testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Week after week, the heavy hitters in the affiliate industry are signing up to push this product and let me tell you, they are banking it BIG TIME. Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the affiliate niche.

Just check it out…
    Click image
    [​IMG]
    We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

PAYKICKSTART Login

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean
    [​IMG]

planck, Jun 23, 2020 IP
  3. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Product Name = Unleash Your Bigger Butt
    Product Description = Ebook + Audio Book + DVD + (Upsell = Physical monthly supplements)
    Product Price = $39
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 70% on first sale + (20% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $150

Hey guys!
    True to my word, I have brought you another groundbreaking product. This product is crushing the competition all the way from clickbank, amazon to paykickstart.

The front end is converting like a charm. But, as you well know, that’s not where the money is. The money is in the upsell.

It gets better. The competition is quasi nonexistent.

There is no rival product on paykickstart.com, clickbank.com, jvzoo.com. This is the billion dollar breakthrough of the era. This revelation is OUTSTANDING ON ITS OWN RIGHT.

No other “Bigger Butt” product has been vouched by Kim Kardashian herself.

This product has more potential customers than you think.

Check out the keyword-planner data! Every month “Kim Kardashian” gets a minimum of 6,000,000 hits. The long-tail keyword “HOW TO GET A BIGGER BUTT” gets more than 67,800 hits per month. This is a colossal opportunity to cash in blockbuster profits.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Unleash Your Bigger Butt’ program!
    [​IMG]
    We have launched ‘Unleash Your Bigger Butt’ on PAYKICKSTART.com, a trusted platform for digital products. This phenomenal buttocks product offers a unique opportunity to strike it rich. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $2.00 per click!

‘Unleash Your Bigger Butt’ is the result of 2years of intensive and meticulous work. Throughout the process, the product was continuously subjected to scrupulous testing and incremental improvements to arrive at the phenomenal CONVERSION MONSTER that we are rolling out.

This is how we roll. We follow the same procedure for all our products.

Week after week, the heavy hitters in the affiliate industry are signing up to push this product and let me tell you, they are banking it BIG TIME. If you are in the fitness niche, better don’t miss the opportunity to cash right in.

You might wonder; why is there hardly any competition. Why hasn’t anyone made a “get-a-bigger-buttocks” product already?

They have! They just aren’t smart enough to produce the DVD and Audio narration, required to get the customers hooked. The ‘Unleash Your Bigger Butt’ product is comprised of both an ebook, audio narration and DVD. Furthermore, we have upsells which consist of physical supplements. Better yet, there is a subscription program for the physical products. You make a sale once and rack in the profits for as long as the customer remains on the subscription.

In the age of high-speed internet connections, no one is interested in reading long sales letters. VSLs rule the day. The VSL is coming soon. For now, check out our written sales letter page!

Just check it out…
    Click image
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The cash is right within grasp!
    So go ahead... Visit the product today here:

And then grab your affiliate tools here:
    PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    planck, Jun 26, 2020 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Product Name = Performance Labs Testobooster
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Performance Labs T+”
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Are you guys ready to make some serious cash? I am not talking about trinkets. I am talking about some FUCK YOU CHEDDAR!
    [​IMG]

Within weeks of launching the product, it rose rapidly to the top 10 highest selling products on paykickstart.com. It is a shining example of excellence.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Performance Labs T+’ program!

You can build a sweet nest egg with Performance Labs T+. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the health niche. Hop on the money train and let the cash register sing.

Just check it out…
    Click image
    [​IMG]

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean
    [​IMG]

planck, Jul 2, 2020 IP
  5. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Product Name = Testo-Max
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Testo-max”
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Brace yourselves for another gigantic product launch. It is a high-impact testosterone supplement, designed to get thousands of dollars into your bank account every month.
    [​IMG]
    There are two products in the sales funnel: testo-max and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Do not dismiss this as just another marketing hype! Testo-max has skyrocketed to the top 10-highest selling products on paykickstart.com.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Testomax Testosterone Booster’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image
    [​IMG]

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean
    [​IMG]

planck, Jul 14, 2020 IP
  6. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Product Name = Amino Acids Complete ‘Now Sports’
    Product Description = Amino Acids Complete ‘Now Sports’ Supplements
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Amino Acids Complete ‘Now Sports’. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.
    [​IMG]
    There are two products in the sales funnel: Amino Acids Complete 'Now Sports' and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Amino Acids Complete 'Now Sports' is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Amino Acids Complete 'Now Sports'’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image
    [​IMG]

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean
    [​IMG]

planck, Jul 28, 2020 IP