1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My best friend and I created a free website to help teachers with quizzes

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Formcoast, Jun 30, 2020.

Hi everyone,

My friend and I would like to share a project my friend and I released recently with the intention to help teachers create quizzes and collect/analyze the data.

Formcoast.com. Every member is capable of creating an unlimited amount of quizzes, questions or answers, for free.

We would love for any feedback you can provide us so we may nurture this service. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have :)

Formcoast, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I have a client who uses Moodle for some learning management and I can see how your site offers a valuable cut down version. My only addition would be to allow "passengers" to invite themselves onto your ship - not necessarily anonymous, but new to the "captain".

My quiz has been stuck on this for a bit
    upload_2020-7-1_11-34-53.png

sarahk, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  3. Formcoast

Formcoast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for this truly helpful feedback! This is really great and we will be discussing that feature further. We are indeed looking to make this level of service cost efficient for everyone.

We're looking into this issue and thankfully caught the potential reason. Could you confirm that every question has at least 1 correct answer and which browser you are using? The site would not allow you to proceed without this and we weren't providing an error message for this so thanks again!

Formcoast, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ok, that worked, only real suggestion would be to allow me to add a ship from the quiz dashboard - if I have a class for a year I'll set the ship up and shouldn't ever need to return to it.

sarahk, Jun 30, 2020 IP
  5. Formcoast

Formcoast Peon

Best Answers:
    Great, and I like that idea! I'll be sure to include into our review session. We went ahead and added 3 additional restrictions to the quiz creator so you don't experience that issue again. Thanks again for your help and feedback, truly appreciated!

Formcoast, Jul 1, 2020 IP