1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When you don't feel your phone in your pocket

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by izlik, May 11, 2020.

I was thinking of something the other day and have you guys ever been thinking of the first time you panicked over not having your phone in your pocket and when it all started?

They say we look to much in our phones now days but im 33 years old and got my first nokia 3310 when i was 12. I used it to play snake a lot but never had it near me 23/4. when i was 26 i got the very first smart phone and it was at that time i started use my phone for like everything and shortly after(1 year) i was starting to feel panicked if i did not have it on me so i could "use" it for something.

Wierd huh? i think it's mostly is that never had a phone or had a non smart that react to this more then other. Everyone that only had a smartphone cant even leave home without it or let go of it.

Kinda funny :p

izlik, May 11, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How is your eyesight?

qwikad.com, May 11, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't changed at all.

izlik, May 11, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Means you are/were using good quality of smart phones ........ i generally noticed problem of eyesight in those people who is searching for facilities of Apple in any Chinese mobile :D:D

seomanualsubmission, May 11, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Phone has been added to the longtime list of wallet and car keys as panic-triggering devices when they are not in my pocket. Need all three these days. My wife, on the other hand, regularly leaves the house without her phone (many more times without it than with it) and even her purse/wallet may be left behind. She has to have the keys to drive the car or she might forget those, as well. She is free from such neuroses, I suppose.

jrbiz, May 11, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  6. JV35

JV35 Member

Best Answers:
    I hate this crap. Especially in winter. I say this because my stupid ass jacket has 14 pockets 5-6 of them have blackholes astronomers haven't found yet. I look like I'm trying to put out a fire in my jacket trying to franticly check all those damn pockets!

JV35, May 12, 2020 IP
    JEET and jrbiz like this.
  7. Stephtrap

Stephtrap Peon

Best Answers:
    Never leave the house without my 3 lifelines keys, wallet and phone. I need a phone to perform my daily tasks and I'm sure its like that for 90% of all people living in this day and age.

Stephtrap, Jun 29, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  8. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @JV35
    Would really like to watch you do that in person someday!
    I cannot stop laughing imagining you doing that!!! LOL

@jrbiz
    You must be having some fun watching your wife start her car without her keys! LOL

JEET, Jun 29, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    She loses her phone or keys regularly. She regularly has to look for one of them. The kids have inherited that gene from her, as well. I am the only member of the immediate family who puts phone/keys/wallet in the same place every day when I am done with them. Of course, some times that means that one of them will grab my car keys and then not put them back, etc. This I something that I have lived with for decades... :)

jrbiz, Jun 30, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  10. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @jrbiz
    Cherish these small moments my friend!
    These kind of things might sound buggy and irritating now, but these are the moments of life which people remember and miss after the time has passed.
    Not everyone is fortunate enough to enjoy these kind of things with family...

JEET, Jun 30, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    My daughter was rewatching The Princess Diaries the other day. I made her pause at the end of this scene

[​IMG]

I then asked her what was so incredibly uncomfortable about it?
    Took her a second to realise...

Sometime between 2004 and 2016 mobiles stopped being a convenience and started being a necessity.

I barely make any calls on mine, it's not a "phone", it's primary use is messaging & games.

sarahk, Jul 1, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.