1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Feb 1, 2020.

1. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen next to nothing in the Fake News about this, of course. It goes against the false narrative that we must shutdown until the November elections are over so that Dementia Joe has a chance to win. There was also news about a common enzyme that prevents patients' lungs from getting inflamed (one of the leading causes of death from the virus) but that will be buried by the Fake News media, as well.

jrbiz, Jun 11, 2020 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Google "ABC News Covid-19 vaccine trials".

Spoiltdiva, Jun 11, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Some good news coming out of the U.K. It seems that there is this steroid that goes by the name of Dexamethasone that can reduce death by Covid-19 up to 20%. Doctors there are claiming that if the U.K. had of used this drug earlier, it could have saved an estimated 5,000 lives.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 16, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  4. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bullshit, sometimes people who die but are not affected by covid 19 but are still reported with corona virus!

irfansyah, Jun 16, 2020 IP
    jrbiz and mmerlinn like this.
  5. emmaback

emmaback Member

Best Answers:
    If Corona virus is anything like the t-virus or g-virus it's a rap actually... It's the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse.

Good thing I went back to the gym last week. :)

emmaback, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I saw this. You can be sure that the Fake News will give this story a good leaving alone as it goes against their shutdown narrative.

If someone who is having a heart attack goes to the emergency room here in the U.S. and they die, the hospital will take a Covid-19 test on the body and if the virus happens to be found, it will be reported as a virus-related death. The CDC has provided this guidance and the hospital gets more reimbursement for reporting it as a virus-related death. The only reason for such bogus reporting is to scare the public with bigger and bigger numbers and it will work for the low information sheeple.

Please do not give the Fake News/Left/Swamp any more ideas. That said, my engineers are going to announce a new Coronavirus Zombie Super Deluxe Tinfoil Hat, just in case. It not only prevents all coronavirus infections, it prevents zombies from smelling your brains under the hat.

jrbiz, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn, Spoiltdiva and JoeSpirit like this.
  7. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    maybe after he was hospitalized he was affected but actually maybe not because of covid 19
    . I recommend please stay at home

irfansyah, Jun 17, 2020 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you should definitely stay home at least through 2020 and perhaps 2021. That will make it easier for me to get reservations at my favorite restaurant.

jrbiz, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  9. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I saw this in this morning's news. Of course it was Fox...

JoeSpirit, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  10. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    B.S....why should we all listen to your recommendations? Are you a doctor or professor, a health expert? YOU recommend?.....Well then, that changes everything right?:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    There is some interesting research coming out of Norway. It seems that people with type A blood are 50% more prone to contracting Covid-19 than are people with the more common type O blood. It has something to do with type A people having weaker immune systems.

They feel with this new info, that an important breakthrough is just around the corner.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 21, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There certainly are many anecdotes regarding how differently people respond to the infection. To consider the range, from some people being completely asymptomatic to others dying from the infection is interesting. Of course, this is what happens with most diseases: different people have totally different experiences and outcomes. Will all of the attention focused on the coronavirus, it is likely that a number of therapies and vaccines will spring up; it is mostly a question of time.

jrbiz, Jun 21, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  13. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    That's interesting. I would think lifestyle has more to do with it than blood type.

Back when I smoked (I quit 34 years ago) when I caught a cold if I took nothing for it the thing lasted a whole 3 weeks. If I took medicine (cough syrup and the like) the cold only lasted 21 days.

Since I quit smoking and started my vitamin and mineral routine I rarely catch a cold and those times when I do it normally lasts no more than 3 days.

My blood type is A- and I consider my immune system to be pretty strong. I contribute that to the V/M routine and exercise. Although my exercise habits have slacked off in the past few years.

JoeSpirit, Jun 22, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  14. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    There is a Grand Canyon size difference between type A and type A-. Your immune system is doubtless not on the Covid-19 hit list. You will doubtless live to at least 110, and not die by Covid-19 related pneumonia either.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jun 22, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Especially if you buy the Special Anti-Aging & Longevity Adapter Module for your Super Deluxe Tinfoil Hat.

jrbiz, Jun 22, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    True that but...the problem is that customers of your S.A.A.& L.A.P. module get so old that they become forgetful, and eventually forget to put the tinfoil hat with the SAA&LAP module on...and end up dying!:eek:

P.S. Silly me, I completely forgot about your Lazarus model.

jrbiz likes this.
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is still in Beta testing, but we are accepting advance orders...

jrbiz, Jun 22, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Will it come with a 100% guarantee that someone will place the Lazarus tinfoil hat model on your head once you're?......(well, you know) Because it if doesn't get placed on your head within 3 days you are..... (well, you know):eek:

jrbiz likes this.
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We are still calibrating the actual time your assigned caretaker has to engage the Lazarus Tinfoil Hat once the warrantied event has occurred and been duly registered. That triggers the activation of the super secret cosmic waves featured by the hat. We are also in discussion with various ambulance chains in terms of placing a credit-card-enabled tinfoil hat dispenser in the cab for added convenience during emergencies.

jrbiz, Jun 22, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  20. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Thanks for shooting down my aspirations - I was shooting for at least 130...

JoeSpirit, Jun 23, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.