1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling 12 years old domain in the player vs player guides online gaming niche

Discussion in 'Domains' started by evilpuppy, Jun 3, 2020.

Selling pvpguides.com for $550.
    11 years and 11 months old domain, pvpguides.com is for sale.
    Check the worth of the domain with Estibot and other domain appraisal tools. Estibot appraised this domain at $630.
    Perfect for online competitive gaming & esports niche, providing guides for these games.
    Example: wow.pvpguides.com (world of warcraft), starcraft2.pvpguides.com, warcraft2.pvpguides.com, dota.pvpguides.com, leagueoflegends.pvpguides.com, clashroyale.pvpguides.com etc.
    Also, check Google keyword tool for keywords such as 'paladin pvp guide', 'warrior pvp guide', 'hunter pvp guide' and you'll see a total of 20.000+ searches / month for these terms (10+ classes from world of warcraft, and this is only for 1 game).
    If anybody has the time to develop this domain into a guide site, offering free and paid player versus player guides, it will develop another asset that provides recurring revenue and which can be flipped/sold for a lot of money.
    A few years ago I developed pvpguides with 3 reviews to wow (world of warcraft) guides (zygor guide, dugi guide and 1 more).... all in one page. Then I went to ezinearticles and wrote one 300 words article.... the next day, 1 sale in clickbank for one of the three promoted guides. +54$ (the buyer also acquired an upsell).
    Alternatively, as advertising, banners with high tech gaming gear, such as razor mouse, graphic cards, even energizing drinks can be applied on the site.
    I don't have time to develop it at the moment and I lost interest for online games, so.... selling this domain!
    If you want to buy it contact me and I'll give you the namecheap listing in the namecheap marketplace from where you can buy the domain for $550.

evilpuppy, Jun 3, 2020 IP
  2. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bump

evilpuppy, Jun 11, 2020 IP
  3. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member