1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Got unused logo designs? I AM BUYING!

Discussion in 'Design' started by untitledstudios, Jun 5, 2020.

Hey designers!

I'm an ex-designer myself and I have done this kind of thread in the past. I know how it feels to make a great design for a contest or a client, only for it to sit in a folder unused and never get paid for it.

I have projects, clients, and marketplaces where I can use your designs, so I am looking for your unused designs and will pay $10 for each selected design.

I am looking for symbols, mascots, emblems, monograms that can be used for a new business. I am looking for unique, simple, and modern works only. I love creative, clever designs with a subtle twist.

More specifically - animals (lions, wolves..), birds (phoenix, general), flowers + trees, data dots, globes, brains. Minimal, clever & unique! All will be checked for copies.

I am looking for unique work, so please don't submit work that I will find 100 variations of in google. Please PM me previews of the logos you have available and I will let you know which ones I am interested in. I will need vector format (probably .AI or .SVG) and full rights to the logo.

I hope this will help you make some extra money and will save some time for me. Thank you.

untitledstudios, Jun 5, 2020 IP
    Creativerabi and web_72 like this.
  2. Maykon Felix

Maykon Felix Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello wait mys designs

Maykon Felix, Jun 5, 2020 IP
  3. untitledstudios

untitledstudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bought some! Still buying.

untitledstudios, Jun 8, 2020 IP
  4. untitledstudios

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Purchased a batch of 10 logos from another designer today! That's a $100 for unused designs that would sit on their PC otherwise. PM me if you have any logos.

untitledstudios, Jun 9, 2020 IP
  5. untitledstudios

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buying gaming mascot characters too!

untitledstudios, Jun 19, 2020 IP