1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Revenue Share Based Article Writing (NO MINIMUM PAYOUT)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Games master, Jun 5, 2020.

Hello DP members,

If you want writing work or want to simply build your portfolio, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We have a network of websites that are included in GOOGLE NEWS platform which basically means that if an article is good enough, it will be ranked on page 1 Google result instantaneously. In other words, any decent unique article can potentially fetch you thousands of views in a matter of minutes after publishing!

What can I write about?

All you need to do is write articles on engaging topics, making the world wiser by your knowledge. Do you enjoy Tech, Music, Video Games, or Poetry? Maybe you want to Write Reviews about Books or Movies you have recently read or watched. Are you a Sports Addict? Maybe it's Autos you're into? There are unlimited topics that you can write about with us! All we ask is to be respectful to other writers and follow our guidelines. It's that easy!

What's the pay structure like?

We give 60% of the ad revenue by Adsense.

Is there a minimum payout?

NO. There's absolutely no minimum payout. You will get paid what you deserve. No strings attached. You will get paid on a biweekly basis.

Is there a maximum or minimum number of articles that I need to do?

The best thing about this model is that we expect absolutely no commitment from you. You can write one article in whole month or write 10 articles/day, there's absolutely no cap either way. However, that being said, writing more articles does mean more traffic and hence more money for you.

Do I need any prior experience?

Having prior experience in content writing will obviously help, but it's not a requirement. However, if you don't have any previous work to show, please be prepared to write a small sample for us.

Reply to this thread or DM me to know more details!

Games master, Jun 5, 2020 IP
  2. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a pm. I have already worked for news sites like yours and I can handle WordPress.

heartnet02, Jun 5, 2020 IP
  3. shonted

shonted Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested. PM sent.

shonted, Jun 7, 2020 IP
  4. GoldenBloggerz

GoldenBloggerz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It looks interesting, here is my latest sample: https://www.goldenbloggerz.com/find-clients-as-a-virtual-assistant-pinterest-manager/
    I have 5 years experience writing for SEO, Gaming, Cryptos, Blogging Tips & Social Media Tips

GoldenBloggerz, Jun 18, 2020 IP
  5. hearthackerpk

hearthackerpk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking good.
    Please inbox for detail
    Check the article I wrote recently.
    https://www.downloadclassnotes.com/sore-throat-reasons-precautions-and-treatment/

hearthackerpk, Jun 25, 2020 IP