1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How has the Covid-19 pandemic affected you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MyAlpha, Apr 4, 2020.

1. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Had a similar reaction thinking I was back in Saudi when I saw a couple wobbly goblins go over last week at about angels 2. I thought those were "out of service". Much less what the blazes were they doing in New Hampshire in broad daylight. They're always a bit disturbing when they go over as they seem supernaturally quiet compared to other jets.

But then there's been a great deal of military air traffic 'round these parts of late. Mostly vipers and eagles, but a few pregnant guppies too. Been like living at at air show. Curiously absent has been Raptors.

Normally all we ever see here is shackhawks.

deathshadow, May 7, 2020 IP
  2. Stanleysathler66

Stanleysathler66 Peon

Best Answers:
    good Work

Stanleysathler66, May 22, 2020 IP
  3. Stanleysathler66

Stanleysathler66 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you are right

Stanleysathler66, May 22, 2020 IP
  4. noefekts

noefekts Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Almost everything is open for business currently at my place. I really consider if I should travel for the summer :)

noefekts, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  5. MitchDaGuy

MitchDaGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is yet to really take off where I am, so, so far, it's just made me fatter. I hope that is the only negative for me...

MitchDaGuy, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  6. emmaback

emmaback Member

Best Answers:
    Being a single mom and still having to work at hospital and schools shut down, it's been stressful. Working at the hospital itself it stressful but then trying to make sure I don' expose my child to anything is stressful, then add no school at the moment. Stressful. It's unfortunate that I will have to send my child to a whole different state until the "school year" is over because I haven to work, it's only me that pays the bills and by her going to a different state with my family, she will be in a stable environment that will ensure she keeps her school routine up in the home. It's been a tough decision but the best decision for my one and only child.

emmaback, Jun 17, 2020 IP