1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digistore24 vs Clickbank? Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chaotic5678, Mar 22, 2020.

chaotic5678, Mar 22, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is the oldest and most popular of them all. I don't use either one of them, but if I did I'd go with clickbank.

qwikad.com, Mar 22, 2020 IP
  3. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    Until now I have been using Clickbank and JVzoo. For some reason, I had never looked into digistore24 until now. I personally prefer to have more than one option and don't like to focus too much on just one platform so I will look into this one also. I do like having commissions paid to me by PayPal so I will probably lean a little towards them as I do with Jvzoo.

Benjamin Scott, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Between clickbank and digi i prefer clickbank .But my umber one its jvzoo as this has daily new products that you can promote

Spartan14, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  5. Chris011980

Chris011980 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, clickbank has more products then digistore. The key advantages of digistore are that you can join the network from more countries (clickbank restricts people joining from some countries) and they use paypal to pay you out. In addition digistore has a quite nice app. But finally you need to decide which criteria are most important for you.

Chris011980, May 10, 2020 IP
  6. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digistore is litttttttttt. Love it! Great selection of products. BOYO!

Chestbrah, Jun 6, 2020 IP
  7. gerardm24

gerardm24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of Digistore24's main advantages is that you can be paid within 14 days and even shorter, once you have reached a certain threshold. ClickBank however, has been around for a very long time, with a solid reputation which gives it a different advantage. They also have a much wider product range of affiliate offers to choose from. Just do your homework and decide what's best.

gerardm24, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  8. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is the first time I hear about Digistore24

thedark, Oct 16, 2020 IP
  9. amine@22

amine@22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is market health a good site for marketing health and beauty products?

amine@22, Apr 9, 2022 IP
  10. Ernest ODell

Ernest ODell Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all. My name is Ernest O'Dell and I've been marketing affiliate products for over 25 years. I started promoting ClickBank affiliate products back in 1997, and recently joined up with DigiStore24. I am presently running campaigns for products on both platforms, and have done very well with both of them. ClickBank has more products to select from, but DigiStore does equally well in similar categories. I don't really have a preference of one over the other as both of them have done very well for me. I have a combination of lists of over 300,000 subscribers in several verticals, so I'm never without a good list. It took me over 20 years to build a massive list of over 200 million subscribers, but most of them were not buyers. I purged all but 24,000+ of them and started rebuilding. Since 2012 (about 10 years ago) I've managed to rebuild my lists to over 300K subscribers, cumulative. Out of those subscribers, it has done very well.

Finding a good offer on CB or DS24 helps build a list if you can find the right one for the right niche. Build your list(s) first, then follow up with your autoresponder(s) to keep your subscribers informed.

I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and welcome any dialogue.

Thanks,
    Ernest O'Dell

Ernest ODell, May 20, 2022 IP
    seo_buzz likes this.
  11. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like Clickbank as they have affiliate link protection, and alot of tutorials that help you to make commissions online. Plus their support staff is fast on replying to your inquiries.

Randall Magwood, Aug 1, 2023 IP
    chalice likes this.
  12. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have only used Clickbank.

chalice, Aug 2, 2023 IP